We have stayed at the burrendale this weekend and what a weekend we picked.The weather is glorious and have been able to sit outside in the beautiful beer garden outside.
The food is abso FANTASTIC but what I really want to point out is the staff.During our stay Friday and Saturday there were two weddings two large weddings and along with people staying in the hotels and people coming for lunch or dinner the place was full to capacity and the staff never once stopped for a breather,they were on top of everything at all times and still had time to smile and bid you time of day.
They run a tight ship in the burrendale and it's a pleasure to stay here,will deffo be back for the 5th time.
Love this place and think you will find it hard to get better food anywhere.Breakfast fab also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Irelands latest 4 Star Hotel, located just 45 minutes from Belfast or Newry, 90 minutes from Dublin and a 10 minute walk from the seaside town of Newcastle, The Burrendale Hotel is within an easy distance, making it the ideal destination for your holiday in Ireland. Our friendly staff, bright, airy rooms and great food along with spectacular views over the Mourne Mountains make the perfect combination for your stay at the Burrendale Hotel to be one to remember. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Burrendale Hotel, Country Club And Spa
- Burrendale Hotel, Country Club Hotel Newcastle
- Burrendale Hotel Newcastle
- Burrendale Hotel, Country Club & Spa Newcastle, Northern Ireland