Stayed with work colleagues and have to say a huge THANK YOU to all the staff at The Burrendale.
Room (125) was spotless, comfortable, large and well appointed. Comfy beds and pillows meant for an excellent night's sleep BUT that was only after a great meal in the restaurant. The hotel was full and yet the food and service was faultless. Cocktails were a bit dubious but that can be over looked due to excellence elsewhere.
I stayed in the 5 Lough Erne Resort a few weeks ago and have to say I would recommend The Burrendale over it every day of the week for cleanliness, comfort and service ..... And the views ..... WOW!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Irelands latest 4 Star Hotel, located just 45 minutes from Belfast or Newry, 90 minutes from Dublin and a 10 minute walk from the seaside town of Newcastle, The Burrendale Hotel is within an easy distance, making it the ideal destination for your holiday in Ireland. Our friendly staff, bright, airy rooms and great food along with spectacular views over the Mourne Mountains make the perfect combination for your stay at the Burrendale Hotel to be one to remember. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Burrendale Hotel, Country Club And Spa
- Burrendale Hotel, Country Club Hotel Newcastle
- Burrendale Hotel Newcastle
- Burrendale Hotel, Country Club & Spa Newcastle, Northern Ireland