“Enjoyed our food”

Add it.
Simla Tandoori Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Good food and service. Very good selection. Used a voucher so was great value but drink prices were on the higher side.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

I came here with my husband and we enjoyed the dinner very much. The environment was nice, the service was superb, and the Indian food was as good as we expected. It's a little bit on the pricy side. The total price for two people including two courses and the soft drinks was about £34. But luckily we had a groupon to use so I feel it's of great value. One thing worth mentioning is that even we had a groupon, they didn't treat us like "second class" customers just like some other restaurant did. It was a very pleasant experience.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

Me and my fiance decided to eat here. It seemed nice inside and staff were friendly. We ordered a pickle tray and poppadoms. This came and the mango chutney was thick and gloopy like it was out of a jar, also the mint sauce was yellow!! I asked the waiter why it was yellow, he said its just the spices they use, but it tasted of egg!!
We had onion bhajis for starters, these didnt taste spicy at all, just tasted like onions in batter and were greasy. I told the waiter that they were not spicy and he said that thats how they make them!

Our main was Chicken khari, I have had this many times and is my chosen curry when eating at an Indian restaurant. This came and all i can say was it tasted awful, like it was out of a pataks curry jar. I actually asked if it was out of a jar, the waiter just said 'its the spices we use'. So i told him the whole meal was awful, I just got up and left without eating any of the meal.

I would not advise any one to eat here. It is actually the worst Indian (if you can call it that) meal I have ever had.

PLEASE DO NOT EAT HERE