“Good food”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

food was excellent value and very tasty. The cafe was clean and very busy with a good variety of snacks and drinks available

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Called in with my wife for a spot of lunch on Saturday after staying in Newcastle for a wedding on Friday night. Our first impressions on entering were "This place is packed, maybe we should go elsewhere". We decided to stay and am happy to say are glad we did!! My wife opted for an unusual item on the specials board "superfood salad" which she was delighted with when it quickly came!! I decided to have the Fish Pie. I have to say as far as fish pie goes I doubt you will get any better anywhere!! What more can I say. Service excellent food excellent clean as a whistle! Glad we stayed!! It's a bit far from home but can definately say if ever back in Newcastle this will be my first stop for lunch!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Service is friendly and prompt, the food is delicious and the new evening menu great. We can see why Nicki's Café is always packed!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Niki's cafe in Newcastle is a lovely friendly busy cafe with great food great staff easy parking really enjoy my healthy breakfast every Sunday !

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

went there on a friday morning, the day after my wedding had fantastic service for a big party of 15 all wanting frys. the food was absolutely fantastic and the staff couldnt have been more helpful. such a beautiful cafe would definitely recommend to anyone.