“Fantasic place”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Just back from a lovely meal at diamond pats for mothers day. There were eight in our party and have to say we all had an excellent meal. The services was excellent and all the staff were very friendly and helpfull. We all had different starters and everyone of us said they were great and one even said it was the best mushroom soup she has ever had. The main course were excellent, arrived nice and hot and plenty on the plate as well. As for the desserts well I have to say yummy and I definitly recommend the cheese cake. We found that even though the place was very busy being mothers day we all found it an excellent venue great staff, excellent food and excellent value for money. Will definitly be back for more x

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

In love with this place , staff are all very pleasant and have the Craic always fab music and the food is just top class 10/10

Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Visited today with my girlfriend after her recconendation. Went in greeted instantly by a lovely lady who I assume owns the place. We seated ourselves as I like the sea view but after my girlfriend made a comment about the weather the lady seated us down beside the open fire., man it was warm. Ten minutes later we were seated and eating our food top class food, cooked to perfection, was so good I had no room for dessert 10/10 warm cosy place excellent service and atmosphere, will be back soon

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Lovely, friendly staff and an even friendlier hostess. Delicious, filling food. Their battered fish and chips dish was light and scrumptious, a rarity when in comes to fried dishes.

They offer a wide array of dishes, from pasta to traditional Irish dishes. Being part of a group of 6, (2 of which including myself, had the fish and chips dish) all enjoyed our respective dishes.

We visited in the winter period which is understandably quiet but there were a few people when we arrived. Kind of felt sorry for the people that looked in whilst walking past. They didn't know what they were missing out on!

Not only a must visit for Irish, British or European visitors; It's a must visit for global tourists!

Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

My parter an I had food here a few weeks back, food is delicious ! Staff cant be any more nice ! They dont pester you when your trying to eat your food. Cant wait to go back :)

10/10