“Superb Seaside Cottage”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front of cottage
My Bonnie chillaxing in the sun
Front bedroom
Bathroom
Full Bath with overhead electric shower
Private back garden
Patio area
View from back garden across the bay
View from front garden towards Newcastle
View of shore at back of harbour
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Laura D
“Superb Seaside Cottage”
Reviewed 8 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This cottage is so fantastic! It’s an absolute must for any family wanting to stay in Newcastle. It’s in immaculate condition and the lady is so helpful and welcoming-setting the tone for a wonderful holiday for our family. So amazing we have booked again next year!

8 May 2018
Thank you Laura for you great review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the cottage and you had such good weather also. I hope the weather is as good next year when you come to visit. A delightful family I'm looking forward to hosting again in 2019.
Shirley M
“Mrs”
Reviewed 13 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

My husband, daughter 17 years old, myself and our family dog, Ruby the red setter stayed at Anne's cottage for three nights from the 9th April '18. What a lovely welcome from Anne it felt like we were meeting up with a friend when we arrived. Parking was fine, plenty of room as we had brought two cars. The cottage was very clean, home from home everything you would need and a lovely coal fire to snuggle up to in the evenings. Beds very comfortable and again all needs catered for. Lovely view from the front bedroom and of course downstairs. We visited the Harbour Bar and Villa Vinci in the evenings and the food was excellent. We walked the Granite Trail, the beach at Dundrum, Bloody Bridge and Silent Valley, Ruby is still exhausted! We had a lovely time, forgot to mention your next door neighbour, the gentleman to your right as you leave the cottage he was very polite and welcoming. Anne, we will visit again only the next time we will be having the bedroom at the front! Thankyou

14 Apr 2018
Thank you Shirley for your great review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your visit and that Ruby also had a good time. Come back anytime, you are always welcome.
deb0rah28...
Larne, United Kingdom
“Quaint dog friendly cottage full of character with great sea views.”
Reviewed 5 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

A cozy comfortable cottage which was spotlessly clean and furnished to a high standard with all mod cons which made for a very enjoyable 4 night stay over Easter for myself, my mother and Penne the springer spaniel. It is obvious that Anne takes great pride in the presentation of the cottage. The Easter decorations were lovely and we enjoyed relaxing at night in front of a roaring fire. Anne very helpful and friendly and made us feel very welcome. Definitely worth a return visit.

8 Apr 2018
Thank you Deborah for such a great review. I'm so pleased you found the cottage comfortable and had everything you needed during your stay. Also I cannot thank you enough for the leaving the cottage so clean and tidy,. It was a pleasure having you, your mother and Penne come to stay and the photo of Penne lying on her comfy bed enjoying the open fire was lovely to see. Please come back and visit again.
Kindest Regards
Anne
trae2018
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Home from home at a fantastic location”
Reviewed 4 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Beautiful cottage, very homely, with a wonderful coal/log fire and everything else you could need. Fantastic location from which to explore the local area, with the sea out front and mountain forest to the back. Anne is very friendly and helpful, even collected us from the bus station on arrival.

5 Apr 2018
Thank you Tracey for taking the time to leave a lovely review. I'm pleased you felt cosy and at home in the cottage. It was a pleasure having you both to stay, please come back and visit anytime. Take care.
Fearless2...
“Very cosy and comfortable”
Reviewed 10 January 2018 for a stay in November 2017

This is a great picturesque cottage which is warm, comfortable with all mod cons and has such an evocative history. Third time staying on Widows Row and this is the most comfortable stay we have had. The fire is great, adding character and throwing out a lot of heat too if you stay in winter months. Cannot recommend enough. Host was very welcoming too.

12 Jan 2018
Thank you Aidan for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. I know this was the first time you stayed in my cottage and I'm glad you found it comfortable and provided everything you needed. Hopefully I will see you back again sometime. Take care. Anne
veronica...
co, tyrone
“Birthday Break”
Reviewed 27 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Brilliant cottage, very warm, spotless clean, and cosey. Everything you could want was there. Beautiful clean comfortable bed, and clean fluffy Towles. Thanks views were something else.The hostesses Anne, was at the other end off the phone, should we have needed her, she had everything documented and how it worked, all in an easy to follow booklet. Anne even had a birthday surprise for me, she definitely made us feel welcome, and I would highly recommend to everyone this is a beautifuy maintained property, and well worth the money. Will be going back again next year. Thanks Anne. Veronica and Davie Robinson

28 Nov 2017
Thank you so much Veronica for your lovely review. I couldn't let your birthday go by without a little treat for you and Davie. I'm so pleased you found the cottage comfortable and had everything you needed. Please do come back and visit again it would be lovely to see you both. Take care.
Mrs Sonya...
“Beautiful Cottage”
Reviewed 4 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Myself, husband, daughter and dog stayed for three nights. On arrival we were met by Anne who was very welcoming and accomodating. The cottage is a home away from home, cosy, spotlessly clean with all the amenities you need. There is so much to see and do. The sea/coast view is amazing and with the forest park out the back it is a great location.. A short walk to the Harbour bar and drive to Tullymore park; which is definitely worth a visit for those who like a nice walk. Would highly recommend staying at this beautiful cottage which is a great base to explore Newcastle and surrounding area.

20 Nov 2017
Thank you Sonya for your lovely review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay at the cottage. It was a pleasure having your family to stay. Please come back anytime you are most welcome. Kindest Regards. Anne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing