Caw Cottage B&B
Waterfoot Hotel(Derry)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$217
US$203
Da Vinci's Hotel Derry(Derry)(Great Value!)
US$174
TripAdvisor
City Hotel(Derry)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshomemade breadjim deeb bpeace bridgefelt like homefull irish breakfastnorthern irelandyogurtbed was very comfortablebreakfast was deliciouscityhistoryfoyle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Dympna and Jim are the wonderful owners of this excellent bed & breakfast in Londonderry. there's a lot that's great about Caw Cottage but the excellent hospitality was the standout. it felt like i was staying at a friend's place.
The room, and indeed the entire cottage, had a comfortable, homely feel. the breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I stayed here over the weekend. I was on my own. Both owners couldn't do enough to help me out. I was collected at the bus stop by the husband. He dropped me back down to the town later. It was great as I didn't have to deal with taxis or buses. The breakfast was lovely plus lovely chat with the husband and wife. I will definitely be recommending this place and I will go back again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank SundayGame
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

Arrived quite late but made very welcome, great room followed by a great breakfast all in all can not fault caw cottage, will recommend to the firm I work for that we use the cottage for future stays in the north west

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank byg13
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We’re just home from an overnight stay at Caw Cottage where we caught the last day of the Turner Prize in Derry and sampled the local cuisine at renowned Brown’s Restaurant & Champagne Lounge.
We now know why Caw Cottage is Trip Advisor's No.1 rated B&B in Derry and it’s deserved. A warm welcome, great coffee, excellent breakfast and engaging hosts in a cosy ‘home from home’ environment - the perfect combination. Jim and Dee are doing a great job welcoming visitors to Derry. Thank you.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elaine G
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I spent just one night here , I came to visit family who live in the city . Jim and Dympna go out of their way to make you feel welcome and 'at home' . I liked the room & decor . Dympna makes a healthy Irish breakfast which is second to none !

there is no formality here which is very refreshing . . . . highly recommended