“Great Food, Friendly staff”
Review of The Garage - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Garage
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Was at the garage on Saturday night for my sisters 30th birthday. There was 8 of us and it was recommeneded to me from a work colleague. On arrival we were welcomed by friendly staff and noticed that the table was decorated beautifully with banners, balloons and table confetti. We waited by the bar for a short while before been taken to our table. We were right by the window which was fab. A drink order was taken instantly by a very attentive waiter. I ordered the black pudding as my starter and it was one of the nicest starters I've ever tasted...by far my favourite!!! A few of the other girls had the starter that you share and the ribs were gorgeous. I ordered the chicken & beef sizzler for my main course and it was just delicious. Everyone really enjoyed the food. The best part to come was the dessert. We all shared desserts and my favourites were the lemon merangue pie, chocolate brownie & maltesser & toffee surprise...delightful!!! They brought down the birthday cake and played music which was great! All the staff were so friendly and attentive throughout the night! We had a great night. Really cheap! Looking FORWARD to the next visit we will defs be back!

Reviewed 18 April 2012

My husband's dad celebrated his birthday in the garage just before Easter and we had a fab night. the staff were very attentive and even prepared a dish that wasnt on the menu for the birthday boy at his request.
the table was covered in balloons and decorations, and our party was made to feel really special.
i opted for the phuck chicken on recommedenation from the girl serving us, and it was gorgeous- crispy chicken, noodles and veg on a sizzling platter.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

wonderful food, wonderful service, wonderful price !!

Reviewed 17 April 2012

Visited the garage for my dad's 60th birthday, there were 14 of us but we had pre-booked. We were seated quickly & the staff couldn't have been any better. My dad wanted a Satay which wasn't on the menu, but the waiter asked the chefs to cook it specially for him - they did & it was delicious. All of our meals were excellent & we couldn't believe how small our bill was for so many people. I will definitely be back here & can highly recommend it.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

this place ticks all the boxes. I booked a table for me and my wife, went in and was greeted by the courteous waiter who seated us and promptly took our order. not long after our food arrived and was obviously bright and fresh and very tasty. we had desserts that rival any other restaurants. inexpensive for great food and service. nice atmosphere and very clean. if I return to derry ill be back.