“Amazing atmosphere”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Garage
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Amazing atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2012

Went on halloween night and although it was packed they managed to squeeze us in. Food was amazing and atmosphere great. We had the set menu of a three course meal and with drinks it came to £ 65 for 5 people ! Will be going there again and again :)

Ferran France
“Good Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

This restaurant was recommended to us by our B&B, and we had a good meal of fish and chips and fish pie there. When it came to the pudding, I wasn't able to eat it, but not wanting the chocolate brownie and sauce to go to waste, I asked for a "doggy bag" and this was made for me from foil with a special handle included!! I was able to take the brownie back to the B&B and eat it later without any mess or bother. First class service - thanks!!

Visited July 2012
“Exceptional!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2012

After eating at the garage on a girls night out I decided to take my husband and two kids there. The staff bent over backwards to accommodate my children. The food was excellent and the service was exceptional. Will definitely visit again next time we are in Derry.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Bad bad bad”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2012 via mobile

The service is terrible it wasn't even busy and myself and my party were left standing at the door for at least 5 mins before we were acknowledged, the food is bad to say the least most things over cooked and the rest undercooked if not raw value for money I don't think so almost £10 for what is only a chicken rap your better off going to tesco and eating it beside the river

2 Thank mightyeater
Derry City
“Not Great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

Have eaten at sister Restaurants but this one is definitely the bottom on the list. situated on the river front Parking isnt great and food was definitely not as good as anywhere else

Visited May 2012