“The best breakfast ever”
Review of Everglades Hotel

Everglades Hotel
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Derry
manchester
“The best breakfast ever”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Had an overnight stay on way to Donegal had the room plus evening meal special could not fault anything the staff excelled themselves ,food first class and rounded off by the best breakfast I have ever had could fault nothing and would definitely use again

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
Limavady, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 December 2013

On Sunday night a group of us decided to eat in the grill (the restaurant in the Everglades hotel) . I must say it was the best meal I have had in a long time! The quality of their food could be clearly seen by the presentation and the taste. I travelled up from where I live in limavady which is aprox 20miles away and I look forward to my next meal there very soon.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed with wife and two kids for one night .From the second we arrived the staff have been helpful, friendly and genuinely interested in how we were getting on.Dinner was a lot better than I was expecting for a 4 star hotel and breakfast even better .Staff and food definitely five star

• Stayed November 2013
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Stopped for a meal after shopping in Derry, went to the Library bar and were very quickly served by Finian who took our order and within a few minutes he arrived with mash & gravy for our daughter. We both had the stuffed chicken which was absolutely beautiful. Very reasonable price and very good food, look forward to hopefully going back for a stay as we were very impressed by the look of the hotel

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My family & I had the best Sunday buffet ever at the Everglades hotel Derry,I do not say this lightly,the whole experience starts the minute you walk in the door with a real warm welcome from the receptionist called Sara then the restaurant staff who were superb and so so friendly,the food is the best we've ever had,the display excellent,the choice excellent,the comfort excellent,the staff excellent,quality excellent.A bar man called Finnian was shaking hands with a man and welcoming him back to the restaurant,that's what companies are missing these days,pure genuine friendly staff.The staff make you feel like your family is their friends,other companies should strive to train their staff to the same level as the Everglades.Well well done Everglades we will be back & we will bring others back,top class from a top class hotel by top class staff,management take a bow you have the best staff & food.

• Stayed November 2013
Limavady
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

We held a conference in the grand ballroom on the 8th November. The facilities and venue were excellent, all our needs we're catered for from very professional staff. The catering was complemented by all the delegates on the course and the overall atmosphere within the hotel on the day was warm and welcoming. I would certainly highly recommend the Everglades for a conference, as your needs are their priority this all leads to a stress free day.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Aiken, South Carolina
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

My 1 night stay at the Everglades was short but very pleasant. Easy check-in, friendly desk staff. Comfortable rooms with teapot for late night "cuppa". Dinner was delicious and bar area was cozy. Nice variety at breakfast. Free wifi, easy check-out.....what more do you need?

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
EvergladesManager, General Manager at Everglades Hotel, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for the taking the time to use this site and write a review of our property.
I will be sharing your kind and generous comments with my staff and in particular my front desk team that checked you in so efficiently. I know my F&B team and Chef will be delighted to read that you enjoyed our food and service.

Thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back soon hopefully

Warm regards