Best Western Plus White Horse Hotel
US$170
US$120
Rose Park House Bed and Breakfast(Derry)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$153
US$167
US$118
Priceline
Groarty House & Manor B&B(Derry)(Great Value!)
US$81
City Centre B&B(Derry)(Great Value!)
US$72
Hotels.com
US$86
PremierInn.com
US$98
US$94
All reviewssauna and steam roomleisure facilitiesswimming poolreception areaopen firederry airportcourse mealrestaurant staffon arrivallovely hoteltea and coffeefood was lovelywould highly recommend this hotelfantastic stayfunction roommany thankschecking out
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Stayed here for one night v sad leaving wish it was longer. Used leisure centre pool v easy access from family rooms. Rooms v clean with tea coff n hot choc plus gillians cookie bag is a fab treat after a long journey. Tv channels were excellent. Food n service in restaurant is fab. Quiet location but need to drive to parks n city this didnt bother us though. Staff speak to everyone n made us feel v welcome.Will be back for the above n spa treatments.thank you..

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Located a little distance out of the main action, it offers a warm and comfortable location in which to explore. The staff were friendly and couldn't do enough to help.

The rooms although a little old by big city comparison, are clean, big enough, and provide all that is needed for a comfortable stay.

A good choice for any sort of traveller.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Nicely appointed hotel,the refurb rooms a treat.
Very friendly and efficient staff-well trained I think
Restaurant serves good portions of creative food;the smoked salmon the pick of my stay
I will definitely come to stay again,rates five star not four.

Room Tip: The refurbs are worth a try.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Stayed at this hotel few months ago near valentines day, it was donated by someone who bought it and I paid double the price it was worth for good cause. Worse experience of my life. First evening our food in resturant came wrong after a very long wait. We ordered steak and they brought out chicken pasta when we explained that's not what we ordered they sayed well do you want this anyway and I was like no we want what we ordered. We where rudely told oh will be another long wait then. Finally came and wasn't offered any kinda discount or anything. Regards to room when we arrived we stated phone didn't work they told use they would sort it out that night their was massive fight in room next to us I went to reception twice at 2.30 and 3.30 after that I couldn't be bothered running all the way to reception again so was kept awake til 5am! Next day we had a meal which came to about £37 we paid with £50 note and waited 25mins for receipt and change which never came I had to get up and asked for change and I was hold oh we assumed that was tip which was embarrassing and very rude. The next morning ordered room service and it came very late and was cold. Worse if all the last morning I was getting out of shower and badly burnt my side off a extremely hot wall heater I was rushed to a and e and was in a lot if pain. I reported this to hotel and have been advised to take legal action now as they have ignored me since. I have accident report forms and have everything on paper signed off by hotel. On second day I reported it and was offered a new voucher ie 3nights with evening meals and was told this would be posted which never was. and ths was before I was badly burnt!!! As I said worst experience if my whole life! I've been wailing hotel no reply. I will be taking legal. Goin if ths snt sorted asap

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa M
WhiteHorseHotel, General Manager at Best Western Plus White Horse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

Dear Lisa,
Thank you for your review of the hotel and please accept my apologies for your experience. With regard to the incident we have not been ignoring you as at no time since you departed have you tried to contact us. You mentioned you emailed head office but you have been unable to tell me who. The only correspondence has been after you wrote this review. On departure I did meet with you and apologied, offering you a voucher to return and I was awaiting a reply as you wanted to check with the person who bought you it. As discussed by email I have now sent you a complimentary voucher.
I cannot comment directly on your case as you have mentioned legal action but we do have towel rails in all our bathrooms but these are turned on and controleed by the customer to reduce risk.
As you see from the numerous reviews we have done major refurbishment since you where here 6 months ago and have awarded 4 star status. I look forward to welcoming you back and showing you the hospitality you deserved

Reviewed 25 June 2013

I was in a Group who enjoyed the ambience of the restaurant in this hotel. The look of the restaurant area was very pleasant and made for a relaxing atmosphere. Nearing the end of the meal there was a lovely lady who played all sorts of tunes on a grand piano. The music was not intrusive and we could still converse without having to shout! The staff were very well organised and quietly went about their duties in a friendly manner. Well worth another visit and thoroughly recommended. The meal itself was so good and presented well.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends