See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We recommend this place to stay, beautiful place,very individual. In a good way. Clean and beautifully presented.
Isabella is friendly and very willing to help.
The breakfast is 1st class, so much choice.
Recommend it to anyone staying around Derry.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We had a pleasure to stay at Nightingale House. Lady who hosted us was very kind. the place is extremely clean an with a lot of personal touches. rich breackfast and you fell yourself really comfortable. higly reccomended

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DeLaCrem
Reviewed 11 September 2016

My husband and I spent one night at Nightingale House in August and wished we were staying longer! Isabelle greeted us warmly at the door and we immediately felt so welcome. She showed us to our lovely and spacious room and stayed to chat. The room had tea-making supplies and lots of cookies and treats. It was warm and inviting and spotlessly clean, as was the bathroom--which had lovely toiletries. In the morning we went to breakfast to find quite and array of cereals, fresh fruit, pastries, juices, etc. plus a cooked to order breakfast! When all the guest were served, Isabelle stayed and entertained us with wonderful stories. When we were leaving, she gave all her guest snacks for the road-fruit, muffins, anything on the buffet! We were truly sad to leave as we felt like we were leaving an old friend! I can very highly recommend Nightingale House and would love to go back there!! (Isabelle, hi from Ethel and Doug!)

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I booked a room, but there were some problems, mainly my fault, but she kindly gave me a solution, even she charged me less than agreed in the first place, although the room was not the one I chose. However, the room was fantastic, I do not have any regrets.

The location is great, not far from city centre although a taxi or car is needed.

The breakfast was very good and she is very funny, she made it really enjoyable.

I do not hesitate to recommend this B&B to anyone. I would like to stay there if I am ever coming back to Derry.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

After an exhausting week's tour of the Wild Atlantic Way from Donegal Town round to Derry City, we were ready for "something different" and Nightingale House did not disappoint. Everything about this charming house oozes the personality of Isabelle, the wonderful hostess of this B&B. We loved the bold prints on the walls, the furnishings in the bedrooms and the attention everywhere to detail - a class act to follow anywhere. We thought we had died and gone to heaven for breakfast - so much choice. As you tour around and stay in different B&Bs, one experience can merge into another, but our memories of Nightingale House will stay with us for a long time. We followed Isabelle's good advice for supper and ate at Quay West after first crossing the Peace Bridge and walking the walls of the city. This was our first time in this part of the world and we were delighted with our experience.