We stayed in the Belfray on Saturday night. Found the staff extremely friendly and welcoming, especially Sally on reception. Had a lovely room, beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean - as was the en suite which was a great size. We had a meal in the bar that evening and the choice was fantastic and service excellent. Would definitely return as it is excellent value for money and taxi fares are really cheap into town.
Leslie and Linda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Faughan Valley countryside just 3 miles from Londonderry city centre is the stylish 4 star Belfray Country Inn.All 19 bedrooms Bedrooms are well-furnished and have comfortable beds with memory foam to ensure a good nights sleep,a plasma TV and free WiFi. Car parking is also complimentary.Our rooms are easily adaptable to offer a choice of accommodation from family rooms to our popular Executive rooms. Our stylish Belfray Bistro serves food all day, every day, and hosts live evening entertainment at the weekend.Weddings and conferences are also catered for in our lavish Ballroom which has tiered levels, own lighting and sound system.The Belfray is ideally located for The Historic Walled City, the beautiful North Antrim Coast or the scenery of Donegal. The Belfray Country Inn is the closest hotel to Altnagelvin Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Hotel.de, HRS, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Belfray Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Belfray Country Hotel Derry
- The Belfray Country Inn Derry, Northern Ireland