The Belfray Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
City Hotel(Derry)
View Hotel
All reviewscabaret showfirst classfrom start to finishwedding receptionsunday carverywedding venuesecond to nonemr mrsparty nightamazing hotelbridal suitefood was amazingtop classnext morningcouldn't do enoughstaff were excellentmain course
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2014

This was a first time stay for me and my husband. From the minute you check in the staff are more than helpful. The room was very spacious and spotless. The food in The Bistro was excellent and reasonably priced; menu suits all pockets. The serving staff were very attentive from the minute you walk in. Will definitely be back, thank you.

Room Tip: We stay in room 102, which had fantastic views over the fields and hills.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
belfray, General Manager at The Belfray Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Dear JudithG23
Many thanks for your kind comments on your first stay with us and nice to hear that our staff looked after you. We very much look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

This was our first time staying at the belfray country inn .All staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome.At check in mary was very helpful,the room allocated was lovely but i felt it was a bit dark as the window was facing a gable wall which blocked natural light.Mary allocated us another room and was more than helpful. Food was excellent and it was nice to have a freshly cooked breakfast with waiter service.The hotel is emaculatly clean and very homely.The staff do a great job and it is very much a team effort.Only home and we are planning our next stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear BrendaM
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your first stay with us. I am glad that Mary was able to arrange a more suitable room and that you enjoyed our freshly cooked breakfast. I agree with you our customer service is very much a team effort and our staff do genuinely and passionately care about delivering good customer service.
Again thank you and look forward to seeing you back at the Belfray Country Inn

Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Having stayed here several times and also held my Wedding Reception here last August, I could not wait to return for my Birthday! As always this place is completly faultless in every aspect from the moment you arrive. The staff are so lovely and welcoming, the food is gorgeous, service is brilliant and the hotel decor is stunningly perfect!By far the best hotel locally..I suppose it's recent Award in being rated one of TripAdvisor's top 30 Small Hotels in the U.K says it all! Cant wait to return! X

Orla

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank popgirl
belfray, General Manager at The Belfray Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear popgirl
On behalf of the team i would like to thank you for your loyality and your kind comments on every aspect of the hotel from food to our wonderful staff. We all do genuinely try and offer the best in local hospitality and this is evident in the wonderful award as voted by tripadvisor reviewers.
Look forward to seeing you back for your next Birthday!!!!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Myself and my husband had a fabulous stay, the staff were so eager to please and very friendly! The decor was elegant and lovely flowers in the reception. Excellent food and wine! We will be back thank you

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Patricia12do
I am glad that you both enjoyed your stay with us so much so that you have chosen us to be your 1st review...Thank you for your kind comments on our friendly staff and i will be sure to pass your comments to them.
Look froward to welcoming you both back.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

posted on behalf of my partner who is once again staying at The Belfray - I always look forward to staying here, the service and staff are wonderful - professional, efficient, always friendly and welcoming - particular thanks to Sally on reception for looking after me when I checked in. I will certainly be returning in 3 months' time when I am next here on business.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear SD
Thankyou for being a loyal customer and for writing such a nice review on our staff. Glad to hear that Sally looked after you and we look forward to welcoming you back on your return visit.