The Belfray Country Inn
Da Vinci's Hotel Derry(Derry)(Great Value!)
US$182
HotelQuickly
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscabaret showfirst classfrom start to finishwedding receptionsunday carverywedding venuesecond to nonemr mrsparty nightamazing hotelbridal suitefood was amazingtop classnext morningcouldn't do enoughstaff were excellentmain course
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I recently attended my Sister's wedding in the Belfray Country Inn and from the minute we entered the door the staff Could not do enough for us. The food was magnificent and the hospitality was outstanding. A special mention to Lisa who couldn't do enough for us. And also to Brian who is amazing at his job a spectacular host for the bride and groom. Thank you for making the day extra special. We will be seeing you again on NY for the Gala Ball

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Hannah S
belfray, General Manager at The Belfray Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Hannah S
Thank you for the wonderful title to your review. It is always a pleasure for us to host weddings and make them extra special for our bride and groom and their guests. I am glad that you enjoyed the food and our hospitality and you will be able to experience it again at our New Year's Eve Gala Ball.
Look forward to seeing you then.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Had my wedding here, and I could not say 1 bad thing.. My special day was perfect. staff are so friendly and helpful especially Geraldine and Rodney who both of them are brilliant at there job.. Food was amazing! Would definitely recommend :-)

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank alistairgore
belfray, General Manager at The Belfray Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Alistair
It was a pleasure for Geraldine & I to host your special day and to look after you and your guests. Thank you for your kind comments and for choosing us to host your wedding reception. I will pass on you comments to the team.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I recently attended the Belfray country inn with family and friends for a wedding reception and stayed for one nyt . The staff were incredibly professional and efficient. The meal was exquisite - balanced and superbly presented. A special thanks to gerdline and rodney who couldnt do enough for everyone and made it such a enjoyable day . I highly recommend this hotel to others and i shall definitely be back :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 52richard

Dear 52richard
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. It's pleasing to hear that you enjoyed the quality of food served and the customer service given by my staff. I was indeed a pleasure for Geraldine and I to help make the day more enjoyable and glad to hear you will be back.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

an excellent stay and would suit either families or couples. Exremely helpful and proactive staff - helping with bags, coffee delivery, remembering names. A worthwhile place to return. A special mention to helpful Sally at Reception.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MMM666

Dear MMM666
Thank you for such a nice title for your review. I am pleased that you had enjoyed your stay with us and i will pass on your kind comments to Sally.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Just back from a wedding at the Belfray Inn, had a fantastic time, the food was unbelievable, great atmosphere, beautiful hotel, and the staff where exceptional with a special mention to Gerldine, who could not do enough for everyone from start to finish.. We will be sure to return soon.. highly recommended.. First class.. ;)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Stacey W
Many thanks for taking the time to write this review and pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. I will gladly pass on your comments to the team and to Geraldine.