“So annoyed I didn't do it sooner”
Review of City Tours

City Tours
Ranked #1 of 19 Tours in Derry
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I still can't believe what great value this tour was- a free yummy cappuccino in the lovely Java after a really interesting and informative guided tour by John, our fantastic guide. He not only kept it balanced, but humorous, fascinating and concise. I've been living in Derry over 20 years, and really wish I'd done this sooner. John is an amazing ambassador not only for Derry, but also N.Ireland and Martin McCrossan tours. It's no wonder that this company has won multiple awards- very well deserved. Thank you, my 2 sisters were visiting me and it was their first time on the historic walls and they and my 3 young daughters and me really enjoyed this must do experience...and for only £4! Fantastic Martin McCrossan and staff- keep it up, from a happy Tyrone woman in Derry!

There are newer reviews for City Tours

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I did this tour on Good Friday with Martin McCrossan tours. A great guide by the name of John McNulty took us around the walls and explained the highs and lows of this great city. Make time for this tour; it takes about 40 mins and in that time you get a wall view of all the main buildings that comprise the old city of Derry. From one guide to another he did an excellent job. Thank you.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

As part of our Tauck tour, we had a bus/walking tour with Martin McCesson himself. It was the highlight of our 9 days in Ireland so far. While the focus was on the time of the troubles and Bloody Sunday, Martin covered a lot more of the history of the area for centuries past. Very emotional and uplifting, especially regarding the great progress that has been made since 1998. Very highly recommended! Try to get Martin himself.

1  Thank wymanz2go
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We are Cornerstone City Church and we have often have visitors to our city, we find that this tour is the best vehicle to show off derry!! Amazing in every way for visitors and if you are local to top up on the facts. Whoever you are you need a Martin McCrossan your. First class.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We just did a walking tour with John McNaulty, absolutely wonderful! Such a proud local to have as a guide. He delivered a huge amount of information in a thoroughly interesting and enthusiastic way. Excellent value for money. If we come back again we would definitely do another tour with Martin McCrossan city tours and with John if possible! Well done!

1  Thank WanderlustAA