“Excellent way to start a break in Derry”
Review of City Walking Tours

City Walking Tours
Ranked #2 of 19 Tours in Derry
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Martin McCrossan City Tours is the original and best tour of the city operating for over 20 years. The only Tourism NI 5 star tour of the city covering a range of subjects. Open 7 days a week tours at 10am,12noon,2pm and 4pm everyday only £4pp. Complimentary tea or coffee available. No need to book - just show up! Private tours also available on request with group rates . Step on guides available to do coach tours and part coach and part walk. Blue Badge Guide also available on request .
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Charlene from the tour was excellent: informative, fun, coherent and just generally really interesting. The tour was a great way to start off our exploration of Derry and set us up to see what we wanted. Cheap too!

walkerderry, Manager at City Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Gareth
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our tour I really appreciate it!
I am so glad that you enjoyed it! It was an absolute pleasure showing you around.
I hope to see you return again in the future.

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"historic walls"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was here for a school trip and had Charlene as our tour guide. She is so sweet and will answer any question you ask. Easy to talk to and to hear and gave fun facts that are cool to know. She’s extremely passionate about her father’s business and glows when she talks about him. This is an amazing way to get to know the area.

Hi
Thank you so much for your amazing review I am so thankful that you took the time to do it!
I am so happy that you enjoyed your tour and I really hope that you all enjoy your trip in my amazing country!
And remember to spread the word!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Incredible tour of a beautiful city. Everyone must visit. Filled with history and hopes for the future. Tour was very informative and filled with laughs. The passion is clear from the moment the you meet your guide. Thank you Charleen for an amazing day.

Hi Audrey
Thank you so much for your kind review ! I really appreciate that you took the time to do the review and of course our tour!
I had so much fun showing your group around !
Hope to see you return again in the future

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I want to thank Charlene for the life changing tour. City Walkng Tours will not disappoint and you may want to spend the rest of the afternoon with these tour guides! History is not in the past it is alive and happening today. If you are looking for an energetic, personable, and passionate tour guide ask for Charlene at City Walking Tours. You are in for a treat! Welcome to Legendary!

Hi Travis!
Thank you so much for your amazing review! I am so thankful that you took the time to leave your comments
I had an amazing time showing your group around my wonderful city and hope to see you all return again in the future !