“Best Indian in L/Derry!”

Chilli's Indian Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 186 Restaurants in Derry
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Best Indian in L/Derry!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2012

Have eaten from here on several occasions now (take out) & I have not had a single thing to complain about.

I think I will sit on soon as they now have a 20% off offer on, Sun-Thur sit in. Couldn't be bad to that!

4 Thank Bootsjenna

Derry, United Kingdom
“Excellent Authentic Indian Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

Loved teh food here. I travel quite extensively and have eaten in Indian Restaurants throughout the world and locally. I have found that teh food in this restaurant is excellent, with quiet, unobtrusive yet helpful staff. Well worth going for a meal with friends or family, or if just visiting on business!

• Visited May 2011
3 Thank Finbar484
derry n.ireland
“amazing great quality food pucka tucka!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

We went on Friday lunchtime where they do a buffet from 12.30-2.30 for £6 the selection of dishes was good, the quality was amazing, and easily the best Indian I have tasted in the world!! No exaggeration the flavors and fresh produce were out of this world, looking forward to going back ;)

• Visited February 2012
3 Thank iainc09
Derry
“Definitely the best Indian in Derry.. and further!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

Myself and my Fiancée love this place.
We've been going to Chilli's for years.. it's my favourite restaurant.. both sit in and take away.
Consistently good.

I travel quite allot with work - and the 1st thing I do when I hit my Hotel is see where the nearest/best Indian restaurant is (no doubt someone will read this as they sit in their Hotel room, itching for a good meal...as I've done many a time lol).
Out of all those Indian's I've been to - this place is the best... I always compare the others to this and they never really get there.

My favourite is the Chicken Tikka Starter.. I ask them to make it spicy (Indian Spice as they call it) and its top notch.
For mains you can't go wrong with the Madras, Vindaloo (my staple).. or the Phal.
The Nanns & Rice in here are excellent.. especially the Peshwari Nann or the Plain Nanns (I've heard the Keema's good).

This place is brilliant and I'd definitely recommend it... value for money and the staff are excellent (especially Ea-mon)
Also.. at the time of writing this (Feb12) they have 20% off your total bill Sun - Thurs for sit in... so that even better value.

Recently they did a buffet for a friends birthday party... soo nice.. went down a treat. If I wasn't getting married abroad I'd be asking these guys to do the same for my reception lol

Cons: As others have mentioned its not 100% pleasing on the eye... needs upgrading - but times are hard, so as long as they don't slip on their quality I'll keep going there :-)

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank alka5eltzer
Ireland
“Best biryani ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2011

Great place, food consistently good, huge portions, always fresh and hot, lots of veggie options, I recommend the biryani but I've yet to be able to finish one!

3 Thank BrendaandShane