“Value for money good atmosphere”
Review of The Bentley Bar

The Bentley Bar
Ranked #20 of 191 Restaurants in Derry
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Bentley Bar is situated on Market Street in the heart of the City. For one of the best pub food experiences in Northern Ireland The Bentley Bar commits itself to good food and customer service.With live music every night of the week and only a 30 second walk from the Millenium Forum The Bentley Bar is the perfect place for your pre-theatre drinks. Visit us and take take advantage of our pre-theatre drink promotions.As well as our award winning pub grub we now offer evening meals in our all new restaurant the bentley steakhouse. So if you missed our lunchtime specials, call in and try some high quality restaurant food and extensive cocktail menu.
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I went with my daughters who raved about it. To be honest I wasn't 100% impressed. I don't know if I got a bad day, Sunday lunch.
It was just ok my garlic potatoes were swimming in oil which I hate but that's just me.
I have heard so many good reports and people raving about it, i just think we picked a bad day.
Great value for money and choice for pub grub

105DanM, Manager at The Bentley Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

I am sorry to hear that your visit wasn't entirely up to our usual high standards, we strive to provide excellent food at a reasonable price and we will take your comment in regards to the food into consideration in future.
I hope this hasn't affected your opinion of us terribly and we'd love to have your custom again, and thank you so much for your kind review of the Bentley

There are newer reviews for The Bentley Bar

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

£7.50 for main course..the spanish chicken is a chicken breast with a delicious peppery spicy sauce topped with tobacco onions..very good..i ordered garlic fries as a side order..nice but would prefer more garlic..my daughter opted for chilli chicken pitta..quite spicy and a bit dry..a small bottle of wine is £3.50..cheaper than most places..clean premises and friendly staff..all in all great value for money..will definately be back

Thank you so much for your kind review, here at the Bentley we strive for well priced excellence in food, and I'm sorry to hear that part of your meal was dissatisfying. We do look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 26 March 2014

My daughter took me here for lunch and I enjoyed it. First visit and was impressed. We got a table and within a few minutes the waitress was over with menus and took our drinks order. The staff were pleasant and discreet. Even though it was busy our meals were served fairly quickly. The main courses come with a choice of side order. Food was excellent and a nice filling portion. Plenty of variety on the menu. Prices very reasonable too The bars deco had a cosy feel to it and worth a visit. Will be back again when in Derry.

We're delighted that you enjoyed your first visit to the Bentley, thank you so much for the excellent review! We always try to ensure that food is served quickly as well as having patrons seated quickly regardless of how busy the bar may be.
We look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Excellent food and the best value for money. Although they don't advertise 30% and 50% discount like most eating establishments in this city, the food is priced cheaper than other surrounding restaurants. Love the Bentley and its food and particularly love the strawberry daiquiris for afters. Buy one get one free, every night except Saturday.

Thanks so much for your review of the Bentley, we take pride in being one of the most reasonably priced eateries in the city, unfortunately we don't often take part in any food promotions like that, however when we do, you can find them advertised on many of our outlets and social media sites. As for the daquiri's they're a house favourite as well! Always great to see customers getting good use of our drinks promotions

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Travelled to derry on 5th of march from coventry for my birthday to suprise my family. My suprise was to be taken for a birthday meal. Non of us had been to the Bentley for a meal before but WOW cant wait to go again!!! We all ordered something different from the menu and had a taste of each others beautiful food. Never tried tobacco onions before? I suggest you do!!

We're really chuffed you enjoyed your birthday meal! Thanks so much for the great review! We always appreciate customers comments and will just keep trying to improve the experience before the next time you decide to visit!