“Good food”

Ranked #21 of 188 Restaurants in Derry
Price range: US$4 - US$23
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Bentley Bar is situated on Market Street in the heart of the City. For one of the best pub food experiences in Northern Ireland The Bentley Bar commits itself to good food and customer service.With live music every night of the week and only a 30 second walk from the Millenium Forum The Bentley Bar is the perfect place for your pre-theatre drinks. Visit us and take take advantage of our pre-theatre drink promotions.As well as our award winning pub grub we now offer evening meals in our all new restaurant the bentley steakhouse. So if you missed our lunchtime specials, call in and try some high quality restaurant food and extensive cocktail menu.
“Good food”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed our meal , delicious food. Staff attentive, atmosphere ok, overall good value and satisfying.

• Visited August 2014

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Birthday Lunch with Mum”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Ate in the bar/restaurant yesterday. This was a treat for me by my mum. We had tried anothre popular Derry restaurant firstly but it was booked out. I'm glad it was now as this gave me the opportunity to try The Bentley. Food was excellent, both myself and my mum got the steak fajiatas. Delicious. The service was fast and friendly. Havent anything bad to say about this restaurant and will be back in the near future! Keep up the good work guys!

• Visited August 2014
TheBentley D, General Manager at The Bentley Bar, responded to this review, 7 September 2014
Thanks for your kind review Clare. We will definitley keep up the good work!

Cheers
co down, northern ireland
“excellent food and friendly staff”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

the menu was varied and each option very good value for money. there were 3 adults and 2 kids in our party, each adult had a main course and an alcoholic drink, the 2 kids had a kids meal each and 2 bottles of fizzy juice. the total bill was £45 which included the drinks. the meal was beautiful, i had the open steak sandwich with pepper sauce (which was divine), my husband had the homemade burger and our friend had the chicken stack. each meal was delicious and there was plenty on each plate. a beautiful meal, nice surroundings, friendly staff, a nice wee drink and all for £45. definately will be back

Visited July 2014
Thank you mrshui. Glad you enjoyed your visit!

Thanks
Derry, United Kingdom
“Il never be back”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The service was awful! Yesterday I went for lunch when I was asked for identification for a drink that 1 wasn't for me and 2 I was 2 years over the legal age & 3 I was told that I would b asked to leave if i had a drink of this drink. I felt so uncomfortable and it's safe to say I will never be back.

• Visited July 2014
105DanM, General Manager at The Bentley Bar, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Hi,

I am so sorry to hear that you felt uncomfortable at the Bentley but in order to keep in line with our commitment to responsible serving we do ask for ID on occasion. This can be an embarrassing event for anyone and we try to alleviate any embarrassment as best we can.

Regards
Calgary, AB
“Nice meal, reasonable prices”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The restaurant is upstairs above the pub and wine bar. Good choice of food that was tasty. We had the steak and Guiness pie, and the chicken special. Both were good.

• Visited July 2014
105DanM, General Manager at The Bentley Bar, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Great to see such a well travelled member of tripadvisor has this to say about our food! Thank you laxjunkies!

Regards