1,361 results
All reviews tower hotel lyric bar inside the city walls car park within the walls hen party hotel bar central location derry walls reception staff tour group excellent hotel the heart of the city porridge food was lovely peace bridge walking tour
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Had a brilliant time at the tower hotel on one of their weekend warmer deals excellent value for money! It included a meal which was lovely we couldn't fault it, the service from the staff team at the tower was superb. The hotel is very central to all the attractions, restaurants and bars of this great city, we will return again soon.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor and avoid rooms near the lift as you may experience some noise
1  Thank Harbourlady
MaldronHotelDerry, Manager at Maldron Hotel Derry, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest ,
Thank you for your fantastic review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you fully enjoyed your stay .
Since you last stayed with us , we have undergone a bedroom refurbishment and we have re branded to Maldron Hotel.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

We booked under deal including breakfast and dinner.This was my 2nd stay @ Tower Hotel and would definitely stay again. Perfect Location to everywhere. My sister upgraded us to the Elenor suite as a surprise and it was fabulous, perfect for our anniversary. The suite was spotless and the towels were in shape of swans on bed. Beautiful views especially at night. The reception staff wished us a happy anniversary on arrival, were very polite and efficient and our room was ready early. The food was beautiful, good choice for breakfast and dinner. The waitress at dinner (Colleen if i remember correct) was lovely. She was very chatty and polite and advised us on the night life which was brilliant. Would def recommend Tower Hotel to anybody.

2  Thank Shauna S

Reviewed 19 February 2013

we spent 2 nights at the tower hotel, great location, rooms were lovely loads of space, the staff were so so nice and the food was yummy... the bar at the hotel did my fav cocktails, strawberry daiquiris which was even better Mmmm :) we would defo Recommend this hotel to anyone looking somewhere to stay... we have told my sister about this and she has booked for March time, look forward to going back, so get booking people :))

1  Thank Alison H

Reviewed 18 February 2013

We spent the weekend in the tower hotel, my boyfriend got us the valentines package - was great value, rooms were lovely and food was amazing! 5 course meal, breakfast and champagne and strawberries in the room! :) Great hotel, very central and friendly staff

1  Thank rac m

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Hi, i am writing about my visit to the tower hotel on the 15th on feb. All the staff did an amazing job on their service. I went with my boyfriend and it has been the best place we have ate out of for a long time. Not just because the food was amazing but because of the amazing people you have as staff. I have never felt so comfortable and treated with respect as i did on that night. I used to work in a busy restaurant and i know you can be under a lot of pressure but i feel your staff did and excellent job with service and choice of cocktails. I did make an minor complaint because of the steak being a little undercooked for me, but i know some restaurants are different from each other on how to cook their steak. Im the type of person who hates complaining but your staff made it so easy and i will defiantly be recommend this restaurant to everyone i know!!People like this should be appreciated for their services.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple