Stayed a few nights in Derry. Had the opportunity of visiting a few local pubs, and take the black taxi tour.
I was totally impressed and the staff very helpful. It was nice to walk around the town and take in a few good restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Derry Travelodge hotel is centrally located in the heart of the Maiden City. Our hotel is situated on Strand Road which is popular for nightlife, restaurants, shopping and minutes walk from Derry City’s many attractions. Travelodge Derry hotel has a rich and varied cultural heritage and the City Walls are home to a number of museums, galleries and theatres, as well as thriving musical and literary scenes. Step back in time and relive the city’s past on an inner-city guided walking, bus or taxi tour, where you’ll discover a wealth of history. Please Note: Possible noise due to City Centre location. Please contact the hotel directly for car parking options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Derry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Derry Hotel Derry
- Travel Lodge Derry
- Derry Travelodge
- Derry Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Derry Northern Ireland