By the time we arrived here it was our 4th Travelodge for the trip.
Travelodge Derry was by far the top of the bunch.
Fantastic location (the restaurant/pub across the road is excellent) near restaurants, the riverwalk and the city centre.
Parking in public carpark was reasonably priced and 2 mins walk from the hotel entrance.
Room itself was pretty standard. We slept well with the window open and had no issues with noise.
All in all a good stay elevated to a great one when you consider the price point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Derry Travelodge hotel is centrally located in the heart of the Maiden City. Our hotel is situated on Strand Road which is popular for nightlife, restaurants, shopping and minutes walk from Derry City’s many attractions. Travelodge Derry hotel has a rich and varied cultural heritage and the City Walls are home to a number of museums, galleries and theatres, as well as thriving musical and literary scenes. Step back in time and relive the city’s past on an inner-city guided walking, bus or taxi tour, where you’ll discover a wealth of history. Please Note: Possible noise due to City Centre location. Please contact the hotel directly for car parking options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Derry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Derry Hotel Derry
- Travel Lodge Derry
- Derry Travelodge
- Derry Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Derry Northern Ireland