“honestly”

Belleek, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“honestly”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

couldn't get fosters pint
say more, say more, say more, say more, say more, say more, say more, blahh blahh blahh you know the craic
Why 50 you nutter?

Visited November 2013

Luton, United Kingdom
“fantastic place”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Excellent food, served by friendly staff, at a sensible price. Good food, good wine, and all finished off listening to Irish music in the bar downstairs. A fantastic way to crown our trip to Ireland

• Visited December 2012
Derry
“Lovely wee munch!”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

just popped in the other day for a quick bite and the food was amazing! cold day outside and it brought me round nicely :)!

Visited February 2013
Londonderry
“Far to expensive and cheeky staff”
Reviewed 31 October 2012

This cafe had the most cheeky staff ever and the food was cold or would you even call it food maybe a dogs dinner, this I will not be going back to again ... EVER !

Visited October 2012
Derry, United Kingdom
“Complete shambles.”
Reviewed 21 September 2012

I went here with my father for breakfast, two young girls were 'working', I went to order two breakfasts - one full fry and one breakfast panini, they clearly did not want to be there and showed no customer service. We ordered two teas which we got about 5 minutes later, a man came in and ordered a panini, same as myself, we waited 20 minutes for the fry, one girl gave my panini to the man so my father had his fry ate and I had still not received mine, nor an apology. 20 minutes later again, my breakfast was served and we were offered a 'top up' of tea. Disgraceful, expensive, no customer service and I definitely will not be back.

1 Thank timoney2