“AWESOME!”

Cafe Soul
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I regularly eat at Café Soul and I can not recommend it highly enough!!!! The food is fantastic real homely and the staff are so so so friendly! its in the heart of the city and great to sit and watch the hustle bustle of city life. wonderful place wonderful staff! X

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Ohhh just luv the scones in this cafe, luv the Coffee garden were i can sit and hide when i need to...lol...Best Scones in Derry.

Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

We went in for dinner halloween nite sat down grabbed a menu. Staff left us sitting then served people who'd come in after us. Wouldn't mind but the waitress saw us come in as she was serving beside us.
obviously cant cope with more than a few customers.
Very dissapointed wont b back and certainly wont recommend

3  Thank bee_coyle81
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I visit Cafe Soul on a regular basis for either breakfast, lunch or just a coffee I can't recommend it enough. It's in a gr8 location where u can just sit and watch the world go by. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly (even when my 4 yr old son is jumping about crazy). The games are a gr8 idea to keep the kids entertained. The scones are the best I've ever tasted especially the ones with the white chocolate. Theie Chicken Cesar salad is a favourite of mine and you get loads with some delicious home made bread. All in all def worth a visit if u haven't already.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Every time I come home from University in Liverpool, I make it my mission to get my family to take me to Cafe Soul. The finest cafes in town. You have not lived until you have tried one of their delicious beef burgers! And to top it all off the coffee's they serve are just to die for, which are served by the most polite and welcoming staff members!