“Staff gave 5* service”

Premier Inn Derry / Londonderry Hotel
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Derry
“Staff gave 5* service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Awww what can I say! :) The staff at this hotel, bar and cleaners were absolute amazing! I should have reviewed sooner to be fair! They couldn't do enough for us, the hotel it's self is a pretty new building, the beds were mega comfy it's an average premier inn really, but the staff just make extra special especially the cleaner Kelly she went that extra mile fetching tea bags etc I stayed here in April it was very windy as the hotel is placed on open land, but that's my only moan and I'm well aware the staff don't control the weather lol

• Stayed April 2013
Tammy S, Manager at Premier Inn Derry / Londonderry Hotel, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our Premier Inn Derry / Londonderry.
I'm very pleased you found our team so helpful, and they went out of their way to make your stay superb. We will all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Tammy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
dunoon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

My partner and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights just recently. It is a very new hotel and was spotless! The staff, particularly Fidelma at reception, were all very friendly and helpful. The room was very good value as we got the promotional offer of £29 for each night. This was a bargain! The room was spacious and very comfortable with a lovely big bed and choice of pillows. The breakfast was £8.25 which was reasonable. it was an enormous breakfast and very tasty. We stayed on a Sunday and Monday so it was very quiet and restful....although I can imagine that it would be nice and quiet at all times because of the location. We didn't have a car but to get into Derry itself cost £4.50 for a taxi (booked at reception) or a walk to the retail park where you can get a bus from the first stop on the left in Rossdowney Road which was £1.50 each. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a good night's sleep (ideal if you have a car) only 10 minutes drive from city centre. We loved it and we will definitlely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our Premier Inn Derry / Londonderry.
What a fantastic review, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I will certainly pass on your praise to Fidelma. I hope you welcome you back soon.

Killyleagh, null, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

Lovely hotel in a quiet location. very helpful staff. restaurant food is delicious and not over priced. Buffet breakfast is great for choice. Access to rooms is good for all people. 5 minute drive from hotel to city centre, staff assist with taxi if needed.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to review our Premier Inn Derry / Londonderry.
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and I will look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

I booked this hotel because we had tickets for the Walled City Tattoo. The hotel is in a quiet location and it is very close to the city. The hotel receptionist was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and decorated well. The only down side was we ate a meal from the buffet on the Saturday night and the food though reasonably priced and a good selection was not very warm. However, the breakfast the next morning was good. It is very good value for money and I would happily stay there again

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Lesley K, Manager at Premier Inn Derry / Londonderry Hotel, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our restaurant did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated. Thank you once again for your review.
Narrabri, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Stayed in a premier inn for the first time back in September. So glad it was this one. Very modern in a quiet location 5 minutes from city centre. Staff were wonderful. Even did our washing for us as we had been on the road for days on end. Have since stayed in several premier inns in various locations, none of which I could fault. This particular one, however, would be my favourite.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Many thanks for your lovely review. We were delighted to read your comments, its fantastic to hear that we contributed towards making your stay at Derry/Londonderry so memorable. We hope to see you again very soon. Thank you once again for taking the time to leave such a lovely review.
Portadown, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

I booked this hotel as I just needed a base for a function. So I wasn't expecting much for the price. The rooms were really clean and I would use a premier inn again. I choose not to have the full breakfast but paid around £6 for a continental breakfast and the selection was great and filled me up for the day ahead. As for Londonderry I wouldn't rush back.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Many thanks for your review. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We’re so pleased to hear that you had such a lovely stay with us here at Premier Inn Derry/Londonderry and we do hope to see you again in the very near future. Thank you once again for taking the time to review your stay with us.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

After a long coastal drive from Belfast to Derry, my wife and I (both English) arrived a little weary and hungry. The room was exactly as experienced in previous Premier Inns (well, they are, aren't they); for us this means we feel immediately 'at home' and relaxed in familiar surroundings. The room was clean and comfortable with everything needed for a comfy night. We had a nice meal in the restaurant, and the staff were friendly, helpful and efficient. a credit to their country!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Lesley K, Manager at Premier Inn Derry / Londonderry Hotel, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Thanks for your review. Its great to hear you had such an enjoyable stay with us here at Premier Inn Derry/Londonderry. It remains our main objective to provide a high standard of service and we’re so pleased you feel we achieved this. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn very soon. Thanks once again for taking the time to review your stay.