“Short Stop Over”

Premier Inn Derry / Londonderry Hotel
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Derry
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Again Premier Inn did it in style, I don't understand how other hotels can get it so wrong sometimes. Premier Inn is the best, nice comfortable rooms and beds. Very nice helpful staff. Breakfast room very comfortable and good food. 10/10

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Tammy S, Manager at Premier Inn Derry / Londonderry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our Premier Inn Derry / Londonderry.
Your review sums it up for me; great rooms, great people, great value.
I'll look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Lovely, clean and quiet hotel 5 minutes outside Derry city centre. Free wifi in the room for 30 minutes (you can stop/start it as many times as you like and it counts minutes used in total), then a few pounds if you want it 24 hours.
The service was amazing. Despite only 1 member of staff seeming to be on duty, she couldn't have been more helpful and polite. When she found out I was checking out before the 6am breakfast time, she had a cold breakfast made up for me and left at checkout. It was massive too!

Room was spacious and quiet with double bed, work station and widescreen TV with freview installed. The "fix it" button on the phone was a nice touch too. The idea being you simply press it should anything be wrong with the room.

Didnt get a chance to explore the 'All You Can Eat for £7' buffet in the adjacent restaurant, but maybe next time.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our Premier Inn Derry / Londonderry. And what a lovely review!
I am very pleased you had such a fantastic stay, and it will be my pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Great welcome from receptionist on a stormy night. Quite new hotel so everything worked and in good condition. Bed extremely comfortable.Wifi good, free for 30 mins and 24 hours for £3 is reasonable considering the price of the room.
Adjacent Brewer's Fayre was well run and offered the usual unspectacular menu.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Prop1947

Thank you for taking the time to review our Premier Inn Derry / Londonderry.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, and I agree the beds are extremely comfortable!
I hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

This was an excellent choice for our stay in Derry. Newly built hotel in a quiet location 5 mins out of the city centre. Great value & the reception staff are lovely, warm and friendly and really do go out of their way to help you enjoy your stay. The rooms are bright, clean, modern and spacious. Large bathroom and spotlessly clean.
The on site restaurant was also excellent, friendly and efficient staff with a good menu and also great value. The breakfast buffet was lovely, fresh with plenty of options.
We would definately recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our Premier Inn Derry / Londonderry.
I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, from your kind comments about the team, your clean and comfortable room and the plentiful breakfast.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

lovely clean modern hotel. great location for city. great staff very friendly and helpfully. certainly premier inn and their staff are making every effort to make their guest as comfortable as possible, will highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our Premier Inn Derry / Londonderry.
Your comfort is our priority as you quite rightly said, and I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.
I'll look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We arrived at the hotel about 9am on Saturday morning, fully aware that booking in was not until the afternoon.
I spoke with Fidelma at reception who organised check in for me earlier, all free of charge.
Fidelma was extremely pleasant taking interest in our travels and helping us with any enquiries.
We had a buffet breakfast which was very nice and for all you can eat for £8 it was a bargain.
A taxi journey of about 5 miles was £5 from the hotel
Our second night was disrupted due to residents in different rooms were trying to have a party and making a lot of noise. The hotel staff dealt with this and asked them to leave at about 4am. Although this was frustrating, this was no fault of the hotels.
The hotel itself was spacious and clean, having stayed in several premier inns this one was the nicest with the friendliest staff, I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our Premier Inn Derry / Londonderry.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, and such great comments for the team, I will certainly pass on your kind words to Fidelma.
I do apologise about the noise you experienced during the night, however I am happy to hear our night team resolved this.
I'll look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

The hotle was clean the staff friendly. We stayed for 2 nights and the only problem we haf was a faulty tv remote and tv which was resolved. We had a good breakfast with branded cereals and a harty all you could eat buffet cooked breakfast all for £8 each with costa coffee was good value. I would say to anyone to stay at Premier inn.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Tammy S, Manager at Premier Inn Derry / Londonderry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our Premier Inn Derry / Londonderry.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and also our breakfast. There's nothing better than a good breakfast to start the day!
I'll look forward to welcoming you back soon.