“Flexible holiday”

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Derry
Frome, United Kingdom
“Flexible holiday”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I had a very comfortable, clean and roomy accommodation. The attentive staff gave me excellent service when I needed to unexpectedly extend my stay due to partner being admitted to hospital. The restaurant was predictably of a decent standard, with a bar that enabled me to have a comfortable late night drink in my room.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Leanne B, Manager at Premier Inn Derry / Londonderry Hotel, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are glad you had an excellent stay considering your circumstances. We hope your partner is keeping well and look forward to welcoming you back again soon under better circumstances.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel exceed my expectations, the staff here definitely made our stay enjoyable. We stayed here end of July and there was a total of 18 of us, 9 rooms. Every single staff member went above and beyond for us, whether it was suggesting things, answering questions or just chit chatting with us. This hotel is about 10 minutes from downtown Derry, about a 40 minute walk if you're feeling ambitious. My only complaint is the pub attached to the restaurant closed at 11pm but the staff still pulled some strings allowing us to drink in the lobby :) can't wait to come back to Ireland, I'll definitely be staying here.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Tonyaeve86
Thank you for your kind comments. We are delighted to hear you had a great stay. All our team strive to make our guests feel at home. As our bar and restaurant closes around 11pm, it was great to hear that your fun did not end at that time and you were able to continue socialising in the lobby.

It was lovely to meet you all and we are really looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Newotwnhamilton
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The staff were very friendly and we all received a fantastic welcome, it was like going to an old friend's house for a visit. The room and facilities were clean and tidy and very well maintained.
Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jillian B
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are delighted to hear you had a great stay. I will pass on your compliments to our housekeeping team. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon.
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Have just spent a few days with my family in Londonderry. We stayed in the premier inn. From speedy booking online to a very quick check in when we arrived I can't fault it. All the staff were extremely helpful during our stay and nothing was too much trouble for them. Will certainly be back at some stage!

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Michele C
Leanne B, Manager at Premier Inn Derry / Londonderry Hotel, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Many thanks for your review. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We’re so pleased to hear that you had such a lovely stay with us here at Derry/Londonderry Premier Inn and we do hope to see you again in the very near future. Thank you once again for taking the time to review your stay with us.
Moneyrea, null, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Perfect hotel and excellent for families. Welcoming and friendly staff who couldn't do enough for us. I will definitely be back to this particular hotel and will use Premier Inns in other locations in the future.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jayne M
Good morning, thank you for your kind comments. I am delighted to see that you scored 5/5 for your recent stay with us. Our team are committed to delivering the highest level of service to all our guests and your feedback is so important to us in our continued endeavours to provide our guests with this service. We look forward to welcoming back to Premier Inn in the future.
sydney
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Overall I would recommend this hotel My stay was for 4 nights. . I did have a few problems but it was sorted by staff. The first room was on the ground floor and facing an eating area. I felt with a room light on it wasn't private enough. As a female travelling alone I didn't feel comfortable, my problem. I was moved to another room. The bed in this room was terrible, it squeaked and creaked at the slightest movement. Sitting on the edge of the bed, it collapsed into almost nothing. As I was staying a number of nights I called reception and was given a room with a new bed. Just a bit unfortunate. Room spotless and spacious. There is a bus to the city nearby which in July only came once an hour. Hotel not far by car to the city centre,. Not knowing the city I took a cab. Hotel called it for me. Had the food deal which was value for money.

Room Tip: Top floor. No one above. Ground floor not very private. Facing an outdoor eating area.