“you get what you pay for”
Review of Brewer's Fayre

Brewer's Fayre
Ranked #53 of 188 Restaurants in Derry
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Derry, United Kingdom
“you get what you pay for”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

ate here a few times, the specialsare ok, 2 for 10 perfectly fine. the buffet is a different story, cheap horrible food. the fullprice menuwas also fine. would go back as it was pleasant place but have the 2 for 10 or the full price.

Visited April 2014

“Great for families and ”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

The staff were ever so warm and welcoming, they were pleasant and friendly and a few different members of staff made a point of making sure we were ok. I couldn't believe how well accommodated for children this place is. I have eaten in plenty of restaurants in Derry and this is the first restaurant I've been in where children are well looked after. Even down to the quality of food from the kids menu was great. You could tell it was fresh and not the same cheap standard stuff you get anywhere else.
Our dinners were lovely and desserts were perfect. Couldn't have asked for more.
Overall I am so impressed with everything; location, the menu, price, cleanliness and cleanliness of toilets , and not to mention the staff. Not one member looked like they weren't happy to be there. Seem to have genuine care for the customer and I will definitely be back with my family and children. I came out relaxed, happy and very satisfied. So impressed and I will be recommending here to anyone I meet. Thank you!

2 Thank SineadmT77
Bicester, United Kingdom
“Good value, lots of choice”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

A Brewers doing what Brewers do best. Good simple tasty food from a varied menu. Friendly helpful staff. An enjoyable meal in a nice atmosphere

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Bolgey
London, United Kingdom
“Possibly the worst meal in our life!!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I decided to take my wife out for a meal to our local Premier Inn, Londonderry, Northern Ireland some months back, the restaurant is called Brewers Fayre, a cold night and the first snow was falling but the restaurant was warm, fire crackling and great atmosphere, after viewing the menu we both ordered and awaited our meals, when they came we where shocked, I can simply describe our main dishes as nothing more than microwave Lasagne that was actually served on our dinner plates still in their microwavable cartons, as you can imagine they tasted dreadful and we endeavoured to improve them by adding tomato ketch-up which actually made them worse, after two attempts I and my wife through in the towel and stopped eating. I then called for the waitress and she agreed that the food for whatever reason was poor that evening and apologised and with that I went to the bar and paid for our meal. I then took my wife to another well known local restaurant where we received a great meal that was freshly cooked, full of great flavour and certainly wasn't from a microwave. I did contact Premier Inn and presented them with all the details and to my further shock all went quiet for a number of months and then I received a reply from a member of the Premier Inn complaint staff and when I had repeated all the details and facts relating to our experience again to my surprise all went quiet again, so to conclude within the last month I was re-contacted by another lady member of staff only to be abandoned once again, to have a meal destroyed by sub-standard food is one thing but to then be treated in this manner is both hurtful and degrading, however what I can say is this, my wife and I have stayed at a number of Premier Inns both in Northern Ireland and in Liverpool but not anymore, we conclude that if our views and responses are not welcome then surely our trade and money isn't either, so if you live local to Brewers Fayre in Londonderry Premier Inn and you wish to enjoy a good meal, I would think long and hard, Mr&Mrs L, Smyth one time customers.......

Visited April 2013
4 Thank biglouie10
London, United Kingdom
“Possibly the worst meal in our life!!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014