“A Cafe/bistro with style and ambience”

Warehouse No1 Bistro and Cafe
Ranked #15 of 194 Restaurants in Derry
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We at Warehouse Café & Bistro Provide a range of locally sourced sandwiches, soups and more along with an array of freshly baked sweet treats and the best coffee and tea in the city! We are currently open from 9am - 5.30Pm Monday to Thursday, 9am -late Friday & Sat and 10am - 5:30pm on Sunday. We are also a fully licenced premises selling fine wines and local craft beers.
Reviewed 21 March 2013

The best coffee bar/bistro that I have experienced in Derry. Interesting decor with comfort and style at the forefront of the cafe. Leather settees, cool seating blending old with new in an eclectic mix which enhances the atmosphere and brings it into the 21st century. Great coffee (Colombian blend) and great, healthy, lunchtime stews. A place to sit and enjoy the company of others, tune into the wifi and be assured of good, efficient and friendly service. A place to go!

Reviewed 20 March 2013

Just spent a couple of days in Derry for St Patrick's Day and went into this cafe twice. Great location next to the Guildhall and a nice cosy comfy feel to the place with a variety of seating including big swivel chairs. It was obviously pretty busy over the weekend but both times we managed to get a couple of high seats in the window. They also have extra seating in the shop area next door and seating outside too. The menu features local foods and the first day I had a fab cheese and cranberry/apple chutney sandwich which was amazing.The following day I chose the spicy bean stew and hot chocolate, both of which were nice and warming on a cold day. My partner recommends the Legenderry tea if you like a strong cuppa!

Reviewed 18 March 2013

I was in Derry running a few errands when I felt a little peckish and decided to pop into The Warehouse for a light bite. I was greeted by a charming young waitress who directed me to a cosy little nook in the corner and recommended the hot pot. While i waited for my yummy lunch to arrive, I observed the lovely young woman who had taken my order converse with some Spanish tourists in their native tongue... a pleasure to behold! When my hotpot arrived I was not disappointed, It was indeed the meaty treat that my waitress had promised, I noo-nooed the whole thing up! When I had finished, the charming brunette returned and suggested a little sweet to eat. She recommended the lemon meringue pie, oh me, oh my....what a pie!!
The food was good, the coffee was great and the service was sublime. Amen.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

Stopped here for a pot of tea at end of our first day in Derry.

Comfortable seats, good service, friendly staff.

The music was a bit loud for my taste... so more of a place to sit and chat, rather than to think/work.

Only gripe is the toilets... A bit cramped - basically could do with an upgrade.

I'd go back for a pause in the middle of a busy day.

1  Thank Tim P
Reviewed 13 March 2013

I recently had the pleasure of vising Legendary Warehouse and found the manager and staff very nice. I made an enquiry to the manager about coffee for my hubby and found him to be very helpful and knowledgable and was more than happy with the service etc.. All the staff were pleasant and polite and i would not hesitate to go again.

2  Thank CBHegarty