“The worst Wetherspoons:-”

59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 132 helpful votes
“The worst Wetherspoons:-”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is the worst Wetherspoons that I have ever been in. As I walked through the door my feet stuck to the carpet. I went to the bar to order a coffee and cake, the cup was dirty and had obviously not been washed just rinsed. I had to ask for a clean cup and did not receive an apology. The cake was excellent but the coffee only lukewarm. I found a table which had obviously not been cleaned and I fell into a chair after I had wiped it down. The chair was worn and scruffy. Tables were not being cleared never mind cleaned. I visited the ladies toilets after climbing up stairs which had also not been cleaned and found a relatively clean toilet. I used the dirty lift to go downstairs. My husband and I were going to eat here but did not want to take the risk. I was amazed at how dirty this place was as I have never ever been in a dirty Wetherspoons in fact just the opposite even in very busy ones in London. I always say to people that you can be sure of the quality and cleanliness of a Wetherspoons pub, not this time.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank goldenoldie79

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Very disappointed in Wetherspoons, the Diamond in Derry that we were asked to leave this week during the all Ireland fleadh because my husband was wearing a small Celtic crest on his plain white polo shirt! Time to move on Wetherspoons!!!

1 Thank Unadoc