Driving without a sat nav in Derry is challenging but we were very thankful to find Serendipity and the lovely hosts that operate it. Very generous with their time and recommended a truly great resturant for meal - Fitzroys. Room huge as was bathroom and brekkie very yummy. Views of the city from the rooms are fantastic. Thanks for a great one night which it could have been more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Derry, Serendipity House features panoramic views of the city and its historic walls. Derry Cathedral is only a minute's walk away.Serendipity House B&B was named one of the ‘12 Best Bed and Breakfasts in Britain' by The Times newspaper.Serendipity House offers comfortable, modern accommodation. All rooms include luxurious beds, power showers and individual decor. Free Wi-Fi and tea/coffee facilities are also available.Serendipity has a spacious decking area and a dining room. Foyleside Shopping Centre is an approximately 5-minute walk from Serendipity, while the city’s numerous bars, restaurants and shopping centres are less than 5 minutes away. Free on-site parking is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Serendipity House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serendipity House Hotel Derry
- Serendipity House Derry, Northern Ireland