We are just back down in Dublin after staying in Angel House, Serendipity's sister across the road. We were up for Other Voices, the amazing music festival and spent two nights in this great little spot. Our room was lovely, the shower was better than our own at home so we loved it and the staff are just little gems. We really felt at home there and would defo advise people to book in. Paul and Charlotte are great hosts and they gave us travel advice and told us about some great little pubs to go to. The breakfast finishes too early on the weekends though, i think ye should push it to 10am or 1030. X
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Derry, Serendipity House features panoramic views of the city and its historic walls. Derry Cathedral is only a minute's walk away.Serendipity House B&B was named one of the ‘12 Best Bed and Breakfasts in Britain' by The Times newspaper.Serendipity House offers comfortable, modern accommodation. All rooms include luxurious beds, power showers and individual decor. Free Wi-Fi and tea/coffee facilities are also available.Serendipity has a spacious decking area and a dining room. Foyleside Shopping Centre is an approximately 5-minute walk from Serendipity, while the city’s numerous bars, restaurants and shopping centres are less than 5 minutes away. Free on-site parking is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Serendipity House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serendipity House Hotel Derry
- Serendipity House Derry, Northern Ireland