A cosy, clean and comfortable night was spent in Serendipity House in friendly Derry! The BEST breakfast anywhere in Ireland! If you visit Derry, Serendipity House is a must stay place! Also, the owner?manager? Stephen was incredibly friendly - as is everyone in lovely Derry!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Derry, Serendipity House features panoramic views of the city and its historic walls. Derry Cathedral is only a minute's walk away.Serendipity House B&B was named one of the ‘12 Best Bed and Breakfasts in Britain' by The Times newspaper.Serendipity House offers comfortable, modern accommodation. All rooms include luxurious beds, power showers and individual decor. Free Wi-Fi and tea/coffee facilities are also available.Serendipity has a spacious decking area and a dining room. Foyleside Shopping Centre is an approximately 5-minute walk from Serendipity, while the city’s numerous bars, restaurants and shopping centres are less than 5 minutes away. Free on-site parking is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Serendipity House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serendipity House Hotel Derry
- Serendipity House Derry, Northern Ireland