“yummmmm”

Price range: US$11 - US$27
Cuisines: European, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Exchange Restaurant and Wine Bar is a family friendly, informal restaurant located centrally near the Peace Bridge in the busy town centre. Established 10 years ago, we have become a well known attraction on the riverside. We serve a comprehensive range of good food, including vegetarian options, and quality wine. All of our food is locally sourced and freshly produced on the premises by professional chefs. The establishment has been awarded a Five Star hygiene rating.
Reviewed 12 July 2014

lunch was amazing we both enjoyed everything we had. Staff could be a little more friendly but overall we really enjoyed are meal. will be back soon.

TheExchange, Owner at The Exchange, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review, we hope to see you again in the Exchange.
Regards

There are newer reviews for The Exchange

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This place was suggested by the B&B owner. We arrived at 5:30, just as it opened for dinner and discovered an early dining menu - it seemed to contain pretty much the same as the regular dining menu but at about 25% less cost. The dining room filled quickly so others were onto the deal. The menu is extensive - we both had duck and it was good. They brought me a sample of a local beer so I could taste before ordering, which I thought was good customer service. Good food, good value, good service.

1  Thank Patricia B

Thank you for your lovely review, Patricia. Customer service is very important to us and I will be passing on your positive comments to all staff.
Many thanks

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is easily my favorite local restaurant. I have to admit i love to eat out and although i've tried just about every eatery in Derry i always return to the Exchange . The staff are always more than helpful, service is great and the food can not be faulted. They have a menu to suit all tastes at a price that wont cause pain to any wallet.
If you havn't been give it a try
P.S. I don;t need to look at the menu Chicken Bang Bang every time never fails.
Enjoy !!!!

1  Thank patrick m
TheExchange, Manager at The Exchange, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Patrick. It's great to hear that in such a competitive market, you feel you are getting value for money, good service and good food.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We come here as regular every week。I like here before.I think the people here are friendly and the food is five stars.but that not happen today.firstly gave me the worry order.after that they forgot the sauce with the dish.I finally got the sauce.Nice food,rude waitress .really not happy today.

2  Thank Queenie707

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience in the Exchange, we appreciate all feedback both negative and positive. I am sorry that you felt your experience was not up to the standard that you normally receive here. Customer service is just as important to us as is the quality of our food. I will certainly pass your comments on to all staff.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Excellent restaurant. Had the scampi, really really good. So fresh. Cant wait to get back to Derry, for FOOD.

Thank you Brenda for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit with us, we hope to see you back in the Exchange on your next visit.