“Best experience!”

Pinewood Lodge Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Omagh
Pinewood Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 16 Omagh B&B and Inns
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Best experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2011

We arrived in pouring rain to a great welcome. On the way to Omagh we hit a curb and dented a tire rim. Gerry, our host, took my brother to Enniskillen to the dealer to get a new one and then to have it repaired in Omagh. We got special TLC help from both Breige and Gerry O'Neill. Their breakfasts were tailored to what we wanted and delicious! The rooms were so comfortable and even had blackout shades. They had wireless internet connection and provided us with everything to make our stay fabulous. Both of our hosts were extremely friendly and lovely people to talk to. We think Pinewood Lodge is a real find. You won't be disappointed if you visit them in Omagh!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank LDebaugh

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2011

Stayed in Pinewood Lodge and was very happy with the service and especially the lovely breakfast. The room was great for small children with a double and single bed. A travel cot was provided for our toddler. Everything was clean especially the ensuite toilet.
Comfortable beds and happy children. Tea and biscuits on arrivals and treats for the children.

Room Tip: Lots of car parking and safe for children.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank cranford21
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2011

I would definitely recommend this B & B. I had a very comfortable stay the room was excellant and Briege the proprietor was so nice! Cant thank her enough for her kindness and generosity when I stayed on 15 January 2011. The breakfast was excellant will defintely stay again, first class service!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Sinead61
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2010

It's tucked away in a quiet area, about 5 minutes SW of Omagh by car. The house is positioned grandly over the surrounding fields and other local houses (of which there weren't many in view from my window) at the top of a small incline from the drive entrance.

There ARE signposts to the B&B but after dark you need to keep your wits about you as I almost missed them and briefly ended up in a small clump of houses half a mile away. Gerard or his wife will 'talk you in' via the phone however. If you miss them you'll eventually end up in Enniskillen!

I was greeted with a pot of tea and choccy biscuits and from then on I couldn't have been made to feel more welcome. The house is very spacious with a grand central staircase as you come in the front door. My room was a good size, a double bed and with en-suite loo and shower and was nice and warm considering the tornado of a gale that was blowing outside. For this reason I think the TV reception was poor (but there's not a lot on N Irish TV anyway!) but I wasn't bothered for one night. Wi-Fi was FREE.

Breakfast the following day was an event. Though my senses hadn't properly focussed, the orange juice seemed a wee bit fizzy (cava bucks fizz? I'm not sure, but it tasted fine). The rest was everything you could imagine from a FULL Irish breakfast (cereals/yoghurts before the cooked breakfast and fruit salad avaialble afterwards) and when the fresh breads were brought in I was already fit to burst. When taking my plate out to the kitchen (in a bid to prevent more food from coming in!), I was greeted with the news that a croissant was due to have been coming my way at that point!

Run by Gerard and his lovely wife, this is definitely worth a visit if you're in the area and have a car.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business