“Lovely B&B”

Pinewood Lodge Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Omagh
Pinewood Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 14 Omagh B&B and Inns
Portstewart, United Kingdom
“Lovely B&B”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We stayed at the Pinewood lodge while my partner was attending a course in Omagh so myself and our 8 month old daughter joined him for the five days. The B&B itself is beautiful with pretty well maintained gardens and in a great location - it is just outside the main town but would only take ten minutes to walk into or a five minute drive. We were made to feel very welcome, the room was very comfortable. Briege was a fantasic hostess - not only did she make lovely breakfasts but she also took our daughter for a look at the gardens or fed her while I got to enjoy my food! We can not recommend this warm and welcoming B&B enough.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed here while on holiday in the Omagh area recently and thoroughly enjoyed my stay.The owners could not do enough for me and made me feel very welcome. The rooms are tastefully finished and the beds are very comfortable,the food was excellent I would have no hesitation in recommending this B&B to my friends.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Portstewart, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We had a lovely stay at this B and B last weekend. Five of us had gone to Omagh to run in a half marathon and a 5k event and we all thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Lovely choices for breakfast - smoked salmon was an option but I had the cooked breakfast and it was delicious. Brij was a very welcoming and friendly hostess. Lovely gardens.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
dundalk co louth
Reviewed 13 January 2013

stayed here with five others new years eve.place is gorgeous.set in a lovely area.owner and staff are really nice and friendly.rooms were spotless.i slept really well and breakfast was gorgeous.couldnt fault it one bit!thanks to pinewood lodge.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank lynncdunne
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 18 November 2012

A group of my family, including 2 kids, stayed here this weekend. The couple who run it are warm and welcoming and endlessly helpful - genuinely lovely people. The house itself it beautiful and the accommodation just right. Breakfast gets a triple A. I'd move in here permanently!!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Donegal
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Stayed here with 5 friends and would highly recommend. The location is perfect and the house and garden are both beautiful. The hospitality was second to none and I would definitely stay here again. Comfortable rooms and lovely full Irish breakfast.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank SCUBADL
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Thank you for looking after us again. Brilliant bed and breakfast. Lots of wonderful food and everything lovely and clean. Children had a lovely time. Won't stay anywhere else in Omagh.

Room Tip: family room had toilet and shower