“Coldest Day Ever!!”

4 Elements Adventure
Ranked #7 of 23 things to do in Omagh
More attraction details
Owner description: Four Elements provide the widest range of outdoor experiences in Northern Ireland with the highest quality of service anywhere. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and specialise in tailoring packages to meet your needs. All you have to do is choose your adventure and let our highly qualified, motivated and enthusiastic instructors make your day one to remember!Activities include: Canoeing; Kayaking; Hiking; Coasteering; Surfing; Fishing; Gorge-walking; Camping/Campcraft; Bushcraft/Survival skills; Orienteering; Raft building; TeambuildingWe cater for guided and self-guided adventures in hills and loughs; Family adventures; Full/Half day adventures; Coaching; Adventure Boot-camps; Environmental awareness; Residentials; Weekend trips; Staff ‘away days’; Children’s adventures
Reviewed 15 March 2013

We had a great day on the Mourne River with Gerry & John!! Great guys, freezing weather, an experience not to be missed!! Must re-visit in the Summertime! Karley and I had a day to remember!!
Vincent

Reviewed 2 March 2013

I went along to family kayaking event at Loughmacrory run by 4 elements and my son and I had an amazing day, It was a mix of fun and teaching which surpassed what I was expecting for the small fee paid. I have since completed the BCU 2 Star training and indoor kayaking classes with both my sons and the Introduction to Whitewater with my youngest all of which were extremely enjoyable and memorable and affordable. Mark and his team are a warm, friendly and entertaining group who are a great source of inspiration and knowledge for anyone wishing to progress in this sport. Finally it is refreshing to find a business driven by passion before profit and hope they have the success they deserve.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

I have been on a stag do, mountain climbing, coasteering, surfing and kayaking with Four Elements. Every event was a great days fun, I took a particular interest in kayaking after my day with Mark and have since completed a series of training days in a swimming pool where Mark taught me how to kayak properly and have since been on many successful river trips with him. Marks training and experience really helped me to learn how to do things safely and with alot of fun!

I definitely would recommend four elements to anybody

1  Thank Barry F
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I enjoyed an unforgettable weekend in Ireland with my girlfriend thanks to 4 elements adventure. Mark and Iain were knowledgable great guides/hosts which inspire confidence in our ability to Kayak and Climb. We felt safe in their knowledge and met some great people.

The first day was spent setting off on our adventure kayaking over to Owey Island off coast of Donegal. Once we arrive we set up camp and went seas stack climbing with Iain. His professional, safe and fun approach made the experience thoroughly enjoyable. Never did I think I would climb a sea stack. It was epic.

We settled down in the evening to a barbeque of delights, we certainly were not short of food, and our dietary requirements were accomodated with generosity.

After some entertaining banter we went to sleep. The following day was spent in the sunshine kayaking around the island entering caves and challenging some serious tide. It was a lot of fun. The highlight was parking up and doing some cliff jumping into the sea!! Great times!

I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone looking to have a fun time meeting new people.

1  Thank Kunal M
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I enjoyed a fantastic weekend recently with Mark & Iain from 4elements. A large group of us spent the weekend camping on a remote island off Donegal; coasteering, climbing sea-stacks, and sea kayaking through coves and caves. Professional, friendly, great BBQ, and great banter. Thoroughly recommend!

2  Thank twentyclicks