“Tasty food, reasonably priced - service with a smile”
Review of The Beautiful Mountain - CLOSED

The Beautiful Mountain
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Spanish, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Tasty food, reasonably priced - service with a smile”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Visited the restaurant upstairs tonight with a friend, we ordered a selection of meals (Spanish fries, Chorizo, Manchego Fondue, sweet potato and chicken wings) to share.

All the dishes were freshly prepared and had lovely accompanying sauces. Nice to see Thistly Cross Cider being served too.

Would definitely go back again, especially as a larger group as it has a nice intimate atmosphere and plenty of drinks/food to choose from.

• Greek first
Banchory, United Kingdom
“Lovely Evening Meal”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Lively atmosphere, attentive staff and wonderful tapas. My partner and I had a lovely evening meal here and I would certainly recommend. See you again soon!

Elgin, United Kingdom
“Authentic Tapas Dinner”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This is the second time I have been here, but this is the first time I have had dinner here, and it was fantastic.... all dishes were very tasty and washed down nicely with some wine! Good service and a lively atmosphere, I can't fault any of it!

Dundee
“What a find. ”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

This a great wee place authentic Tapas. I had the Chorizo from the meat selection and the scallops from the fish. Best Tapas I've ever had!!!!

East Coast Scotland
“Great food.”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I woke up this morning after a night out and decided I was going to take us out for brunch. I typed "good place for brunch in Aberdeen" into google and it popped up this place on tripadvisor so I had a look at the reviews and decided this is where we were going. I must have walked past this place so many times but never really noticed it. We got there and it was busy but they popped us at a nice table beside a window with a flower fulled window box outside it. The staff were very pleasant and informative, the menu was great!! The full breakfast had loads of items and there was plenty to choose from, we both went with the Mountain Sunrise which was a large ciabatta roll filled with a fried egg, bacon (cooked extra crispy for me) and cheese. I asked for my bacon to be extra crispy because I cannot abide wibbles on bacon.

Service was curteous and friendly, the food was lovely, we didn't feel rushed at all despite it being busy, the food was cooked freshly to order and wasn;t sitting on a hot plate waiting to be served. I really enjoyed being there and felt relaxed and happy. The bill was not as large as I expected, in fact the prices were very reasonable.....a great place for a chilled out breakfast the morning after the night before.

The website states all the produce is locally produced and organic where possible....and the bacon was so tasty that I believe this statement. Next time I am in I am going to try the veggie cheese sausages.....they definately got my interest!

• Visited April 2014