“Food is great at a reasoble price”

Dyce Farm, Dining & Carvery
Ranked #175 of 743 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I came to Aberdeen on business for some days. I happened to dine in this restaurant because it is close to the hotel I stayed. To my surprise, the food was great and so much that I could never finish it. The service was second to none. The waiters/waitreses were so efficient, fast and caring. I ended to come here for dinners everyday during my trip. And I will come here again whenever visiting Aberdeen.
One suggestion though. At the end of the meal, I would love to leave som tips. However, I dont have cash with me and the payment system using credit card does not let me leave tips with my credit card, Could you change that?
Thanks for great food and great service.

John T, General Manager at Dyce Farm, Dining & Carvery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi vantran2018,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review, our team love to hear that they have provided outstanding service. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time you are in the area. We are unable to take card tips as it would have to be allocated to an individual and as we are not a table service restaurant we currently divide our cash tips between the whole team. We would like to thank you for your kind thoughts.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is a budget pub with decent enough food to match, on quiet days service is great but tonight they really struggled to cope with demand and hot weather we waited over 15 mins to be served which is quite long, the server also wasn’t that friendly which is fine cause I guess he was was very busy. I would totally go back as we go regularly but they need to improve on busier days..

Hi thomas p,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We ca be caught out sometimes as the offshore workers will sometimes have their flights grounded and we aim to respond to demand as well as we can, although sometimes the influx can be very last minute! We would like to thank you for your patience that evening and hope to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a British pub dining type venue with a dedicated play area for kids.
The carvery concept is the key thing to go for.
Buffet with lots of varied vegetables

So dinner is perfect

But desert is not
Tried by mistake the sponge cake desert.
The menu claims its baked to perfection.
It's not?
Tasteless, rubbery texture.

Staff is friendly and helpful

Hi Knut S,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some great feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your cake and I will pass on your comments to our cake-a-tiers. We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited for the first time in June 2018. Went for the ultimate carvery dinner and was not disappointed. Was served very quickly in a busy Saturday night, the food was great, the staff were friendly. Took away a dessert, the cheesecake was huge!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is just fabulous. The staff are so helpful. Food was outstanding and great value for money. There have been some poor reviews but decide for yourself as most of the bad ones were a while back. The portions are amazing and the cakes well!!!!! Super delirious.

Hi Alex197,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some fantastic feedback, our team love to hear that they have delivered outstanding service. We look forward to welcoming you and your family again in the near future.