“Perfect!”
other travellers have booked this property
Open plan lounge - with music amplifier, freeview TV channels, DVDs, books to enjoy during your stay
Newly renovated open plan lounge. Help yourself to our wee collection of DVDs, books and board games
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
In October 2017 I replaced the table in this photo with a larger 4-6 seating table and nicer chairs.
Newly renovated fully integrated open plan kitchen
Integrated open plan kitchen with full size dish washer - tablets provided of course!
Good free WIFI service available for keeping online for business or pleasure
Newly renovated open plan lounge is great for unwinding and socialising with friends and family
Newly renovated open plan lounge
Good free WIFI service available for keeping online for business or pleasure
Bedroom 1 - Lovely airy but cosy main bedroom with sliding mirrored wardrobes, cabinets and lamps
Lovely airy but cosy bedroom 2 with sliding mirrored wardrobes, bedside table, reading lamp
Newly renovated bathroom with over the bath power shower
Newly renovated bathroom with over the bath power shower
Hallway with intercom system to open  outside security door
Claremont Street at dusk. Looking down the street towards the town. We are half way down on right
Free private Car Park (space allocated to apartment is left hand back corner plus another infront)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Steph0503
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 9 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Can’t rate Colin or the flat highly enough. Everything was great: accommodation itself, location, Colin’s quick response to any questions & we even loved the very cool wall art! Would 100% book this place again, whatever your requirements, it’s perfect.

9 Feb 2018
Hi Steph, Wow! I am blown away by your great review !!
IT is so pleasing that you enjoyed the accommodation and handy central but quiet location! I pride myself on reacting quickly (otherwise I'd likely forget!) and it's nice to hear it's welcomed. It's great as an artist yourself that you enjoy the cool wall art. I have to credit my friend Amy and fellow artist at Cloudy Blue in Rosemount for that. The prints (and the Scottish themed art - she did them) are from her shop and they are very cool!! Really happy that we helped your brother and your during your trip to Aberdeen to visit family! Bye for now and it would be great to see you back next time you are up from the smoke! Regards. Colin. Owner/Manager.
Barbara G
“Warm, comfortable flat in a central location”
Reviewed 29 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We had a wonderful stay at the apartment. The flat has everything that you could possibly need. It is warm, clean and tidy and very comfortable. It is in a good location for the centre of Aberdeen, but it is also very easy to leave the city to enjoy the wonderful beaches and surrounding countryside.
Colin was very approachable and helpful, he was available at the end of the phone for all our queries.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
30 Jan 2018
Hi Barbara, many thanks for booking with us again and for leaving the place spotless when you left! It is really pleasing that the apartment provided everything you needed to experience a wonderful stay again! I am so glad it was warm and comfortable and I have passed your comments about it being clean onto our amazing cleaner! I'm delighted that the central location of the apartment worked for you to explore the city and countryside form the free off road parking spot that comes with the apartment! Many thanks for the kind words about myself as host and for highly recommending our apartment. It will be great to see you again at either the apartment, or our house (only about a mile form the apartment) for a bit more space if needed, next time you are in Aberdeen. Kind regards. Colin. Owner/Manager.
129mjg
Belfast, United Kingdom
“One night in marks court”
Reviewed 8 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Fab little flat everything needed is there at a handy location in aberdeen near the major bus routes and a 15 minute walk to the city centre.

10 Jan 2018
Hi Megan, We're really pleased that you found our apartment fabulous! Everyone loves the location, its so handy like you say e.g. for local supermarkets, coffee shops, restaurants, and even for a night out all within least walking distance! Thanks for choosing to stay with us with your parents for your graduation and it would be great to welcome you, your family and friends next time you are in Aberdeen. Regards. Colin. Owner/Manager.
Donna H
“Claremont St Apt”
Reviewed 27 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We have just spend 4 lovely days staying at this apt. It has everything you need and more. Plenty of room for us which is 2 adults and 3 boys. We have been to some places where you need sugar/toilet roll etc but it was all there. Also not far from the town we would walk in to shops every day. The beds are so cosy and comfy we had a lovely sleep. Great apt!! Hope to go back!!!

29 Oct 2017
Hi Donna, thank you for the great review! I am o pleased you found there was plenty of room and that you found the apartment well stocked and located! I am also really pleased your family and yourself found the beds lovely and cosy! We have had so many guests commenting on this which makes the investment in good quality mattresses really worthwhile. Bye for now and it would be great to host you again next time you are down from Orkney! Regards. Colin
Koby74
Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic place to stay in Aberdeen”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Fantastic place to stay in Aberdeen, close to transport and shops. Very clean, great beds and shower would highly recommend. Owner is very helpful and there for whatever you need A++

25 Oct 2017
Hi Koby, Thanks for the excellent review about our apartment and the kind words about myself as a host; I try to put myself out for all guests to ensure they are as happy as they can be when at our place. As with all of our properties my objective is to provide somewhere I would want to (and routinely do) stay with my children. We consistently get positive comments about the cleanliness and I will pass yours onto my cleaner. All beds in all of our properties have brand new Silentnight memory foam mattresses with mattress protectors always fitted. Many people saying it is the best nights sleep they have ever had. The shower is a mains fed (direct from the combi boiler - immediate hot water) power shower with good quality shower valve and I agree it is a great shower. Bye for now and it would be great to see you next time you are in town. Regards Colin Owner/Manager
stephen m
“Great Stay in Aberdeen”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Colin's place is very central, about 10-15 minute walk to centre of downtown. Place is well equipped, quiet, and comfortable. Very close to buses, groceries, and restaurants. Host is very responsive.

26 Oct 2017
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the excellent review about our Claremont Street apartment and the kind words about myself as a host. I'm glad you found it central yet quiet; thats the beauty of our place, close enough to walk into town but really nice and quiet for a peaceful stay and great nights sleep! As you mentioned also we are close to groceries; there a Sainsbury's (mini market) open till late just round the corner on Holborn Street or the great 'The Grove' corner shop is also a 2 minute walk on Union Grove which stocks a great range of local Aberdeenshire and Scottish produce. I'm also really pleased you found it comfortable. I have spent a lot of time and money this summer at the apartment to improve the furnishings, including pictures, cushions and throws, etc to make it as homely as possible! Bye for now and it would be great to host you and your Mother next time you are in Aberdeen. Colin (Owner/Manager)
Jomog9
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Excellent apartment”
Reviewed 15 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Brilliant flat not too far from city centre. Well furnished with everything you could possibly need.

23 Oct 2017
Hi,

So glad you found the apartment brilliant, well furnished and well located!

It would be a pleasure to host you again next time you are in Aberdeen; either here or in our 4 bed house in Airyhall, Viewfield Gardens :). Bye for now. Regards. Colin
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing