“Nice hotel, good restaurant.”

Jurys Inn Aberdeen Airport
Ranked #11 of 65 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here on a number of occasions, mainly for one night stays. I've always found the staff very friendly, accommodating and always professional. The rooms I've had have been clean, comfortable and well decorated with good TV and wifi service. The restaurant serves good quality food, well presented and cooked. All in all a good hotel, well placed with good staff.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Shona W, Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback , I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us on this occasion and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Thistle Aberdeen Airport Hotel. I will certainly share your comment's with my staff.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I stay at the Thistle at least once a month before going offshore. I can honestly say that the staff cannot do enough for you. They are really friendly and go the extra mile. The food and accomodation is excellent with a wide selection of dishes on offer. It always takes the sting out of having to go away from home when you receive good service and a friendly smile. The place is spotlessly clean as well which makes it a winner in my book.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Shona W, Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your positive feedback and for the 5 star review!. The team look forward to welcoming you back next month.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Very impressed at check in young Robert acted as if he had known us all his life very pleasant and helpful. Room was clean and warm. Food was great, we had an early morning flight, the gentleman on night shift gave us an early morning call and had breakfast delivered to our room' Wont be going anywhere else in the Future if we have an early flight. Well done to all the staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Shona W, Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that your stay was very pleasant and that the staff took care of you. Look forward to welcoming you back soon the Thistle Aberdeen Airport Hotel.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I stayed at the hotel from 8th to 11th april 2014. I should say first off that my company paid for my stay as I was on a three day training course in Dyce. I didn't have any problems and the entire experience was very, very good. The room was spacious, very clean and very comfortable. The room facilities were excellent, including the provision of iron and board. The waiting staff are faultless, both at breakfast and dinner, they are extremely friendly, attentive but never in your face. Menu choices are good and breakfast choice very good. All in all, I could not find fault, if I had then Trip Advisor would know. Well done airport thistle, you're doing it right.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Shona W, Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your kind comments, I'm glad to hear that you found the Thistle Aberdeen Airport a good place to stay and that you enjoyed the facilities that the hotel has to offer.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

The Thistle @ Aberdeen Airport is a most welcoming hotel. All Staff were very friendly and courteous. The young trainee manager who is a credit to the hotel, was extremely polite and he efficiently dealt with our arrival which was quite late at night. The rooms are modern, extremely comfortable, quiet and spotlessly clean. The hearty breakfast was delicious with good choices of freshly cooked and/or cold selections. My wife and I only stayed one night prior to flying out to New York on holiday, however our short stay there made it a fitting start to a perfect holiday. The hotel offers secure well lit car parking (very good rates) and complimentary lifts to the terminal even though it is only a short walk away. I do not normally leave reviews however this hotel is so good I feel that this is the least I could do in return for such an enjoyable and comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Leave your car here while you are away.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DavieC052
Shona W, Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Reviewer, Thanks for choosing to stay at Thistle Aberdeen Airport Hotel and for the 5 star review! I'm pleased to hear you had a great stay. I will make sure the team read your kind comments. I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Handy for the airport and heliports which are 10mins walk away, Hotel is welcoming, warm and very clean and staff are friendly although when I approached the reception I was ignored for 5 mins while both receptionists sorted out something on a computer screen.My room was well maintained,clean,good size tv with a few satelite channels and the bathroom was clean and well appointed.Great hotel if you can get it at a discounted room rate but as everywhere in Aberdeen can be very overpriced unless booked well in advance.

Room Tip: Room 113 has an air extractor in the corridor next to the rooms door which can be heard when in bed.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for choosing to stay at Thistle Aberdeen Airport Hotel and for the taking the time to write your review. I'm pleased to hear you found the hotel welcoming. I am disappointed to read your comment regarding the receptionists on arrival and I have passed this on to my Reception Manager. I hope we can welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

If you mant an excellent night out which is great value for money Try the Party Nights at Aberdeen Airport Thistle we (18 of us) recentlyattended th St Patricks Night parrty and had a fabulous time meal was excellent, the band was great the staff were very efficient and the rooms are beautiful follow this with and excellent breakfast in the morning and you had 18 very happy people

Room Tip: if a smoker request a room near a fire exit
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Holidaymum7
Shona W, Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Reviewer, Thanks for choosing to attend the Party Night at Thistle Aberdeen Airport Hotel and for the 5 star review! I'm pleased to hear your group had a fabulous time. Hopefully we'll get to welcome you all back soon.