Great people friendly and go beyond to help, lovely decor and comfortable rooms. Free wifi with no problems, I get there late so its a bar menu, i would like some more healthier options but thats true of many places, the menu is far bwetter than most also. Clean friendly and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated a short walk, or complimentary door-to-door shuttle bus ride from the airport terminal, Jurys Inn Aberdeen Airport is an ideal choice for business or leisure guests looking to explore the awe-inspiring Highland landscapes and traditional Scottish towns. Just 1 mile from Dyce railway station and 5 miles from the city centre, the hotel offers easy access to Aberdeenshire and beyond. World renowned sights such as Cairngorms National Park and Glen Garioch Distillery are just a short drive away. The hotel has 147 newly designed stylish bedrooms with large comfortable DREAM beds, an en-suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries, free WiFi, flat screen television and Freeview. You’ll also find tea and coffee making facilities, an ironing board and iron, hairdryer and bathrobes to guarantee a comfortable stay. Jurys Inn Abdereen Airport is home to Just Gym facilities, which includes a range of cardio and resistance equipment. There are 5 Meeting Rooms on site catering for up to 400 people and 300 car parking spaces are available on site. The hotel also hosts weddings with a capacity for up to 600 guests in the ballroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Lastminute, Booking.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jurys Inn Aberdeen Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Aberdeen Airport Hotel Aberdeen
- Thistle Hotel Aberdeen
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen Airport Scotland