Booked to stay three nights at this Holiday Inn Express over a weekend to explore the part of scotland to the north of Aberdeen and the location of this hotel was perfect for this! Also well located for a shopping trip as major shopping centres are only a short drive into the centre.
Hotel has ample parking and can have no complaints about anything to do with the hotel. Room was spotless and bathroom in perfect condition. Had a great sea view with our room and id advise anyone staying to ask for this to really make their stay. Rooms must also be well insulated as had 3 nights without a single disturbance and being a light sleeper that is a joy!
Breakfast was what you come to expect from a Holiday Inn Express - no complaints. If looking for an evening meal there is plenty of choice just 5 mins drive along the Esplanade at the Fun Beach.
Excellent stay and will be recommending this hotel to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern well-situated hotel for the business and leisure interests of Aberdeen, with well-equipped bar and public areas and two fully equipped air conditioned meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - Aberdeen Exhibition reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express - Aberdeen Exhibition Hotel Aberdeen
- Holiday Inn Express - Aberdeen Exhibition Scotland