Predictable Holiday Inn Express which means a reasonable standard for a couple of nights but nothing special. The location is a well out of the city centre but would be great for the exhibition centre and is also good for Aberdeen Sports Village and the Football Stadium. Double beds are strictly that and certainly not Queen far less King size so probably better with twin room. The mattress on our bed was both hard and very lumpy making a comfortable night's sleep hard to get even when very tired. Breakfast is very limited indeed with only sausages and poor quality scrambled egg. Eating any other meal here or in the Holiday Inn next door should be avoided as prices are very high for disappointing food. Better to head half a mile down the road to Bridge of Don where a pub just over the bridge offers hugely better quality and value along with friendly service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern well-situated hotel for the business and leisure interests of Aberdeen, with well-equipped bar and public areas and two fully equipped air conditioned meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - Aberdeen Exhibition reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express - Aberdeen Exhibition Hotel Aberdeen
- Holiday Inn Express - Aberdeen Exhibition Scotland