Pleasant hotel in convenient location just to the north of the city centre. The rooms are tasteful and modern with up to date ensuite. There is plenty of free parking however the entrance is not obvious. Reception is at level 1 and if you work it out you can drive up a ramp and park at reception level. Reception was efficient and you could get 1hrs free wifi per day (charge for longer). I stayed a few nights. When busy the breakfast self service area is bursting at the seams and food supply struggles to meet demand. At quieter times all works well. The rooms have connecting doors and noise insulation here is not good. One night a child with a whistle, another the groaning of an amorous couple - fortunately that did not last as long as the whistling. The hotel is probably too far from the city centre to contemplate walking, however the park and ride is adjacent and bus services appear frequent. We also easily found parking available in the city centre (at a charge). A few miles to the north you can access beaches and sand dunes. Overall the hotel was clean and modern with plenty of convenient parking. Just hope you get quiet neighbours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern well-situated hotel for the business and leisure interests of Aberdeen, with well-equipped bar and public areas and two fully equipped air conditioned meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - Aberdeen Exhibition reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express - Aberdeen Exhibition Hotel Aberdeen
- Holiday Inn Express - Aberdeen Exhibition Scotland