Review Highlights
A Perfect Day in Aberdeenshire

I knew that it would be difficult to see a lot of the sites in Aberdeenshire. I was travelling... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Discover622621
Baden, Canada
via mobile
Visit to Fraser Castle and more

I should have written this review a few months ago. But, time got away from me. I took this tour... read more

Reviewed 25 December 2018
Eloisa31
Costa Mesa, California
via mobile

All reviews fyvie castle stone circle glen garioch haddo house day tour skillful driver explore the countryside offered helpful suggestions wonderful tour amazing experience hamish fraser sorroundings elizabeth sites distillery itinerary
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

My mother and I hired Elizabeth for a bespoke day trip and it was the highlight of our vacation. I recommend everyone touring the Aberdeen area hire her. She’s friendly and knowledgeable and game to put together a specialized tour for her clients.

Date of experience: May 2018
Elizabeth P, Manager at Aberdeenshire Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thank you Kendall. It was lovely to spend time with you both and I'm glad your mother wanted Hamish to come along too. He was pleased to help her not miss her dogs quite so much. He's proving to be quite a hit with guests. A bit of 'puppy love' goes a long way! I am pleased that I could put together a package exactly right for you and what a packed day it was!

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We had a very good trip to castle and whisky distillery. Our driver was really good and informative and we had such a good time. It was like we had known each other for a long time. This kind of trip is so recommendable. It is comfortable and informative to have a tour with Aberdeenshire tours. Thank you so much for such a good time !

Date of experience: March 2018
Elizabeth P, Manager at Aberdeenshire Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you for your lovely words. I am glad you enjoyed yourself. I certainly did!

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We were out visiting Scotland from San Diego, California and came across Aberdeenshire Tours which we were very pleased with. Elizabeth was lovely! We asked her to bring her dog Hamish around and we loved sharing our tour with him, he was such a good doggie and gave us so much happiness. Elizabeth made our tour very comfortable and took us around to spectacular places and the most amazing sightseeing spots. Our tour definitely felt like going around with a long time friend rather than just a guide. Thank you Elizabeth and Hamish, you surpassed our expectations! We can’t wait to tell our friends and family back in the U.S how wonderful it was to tour with you. We are in love with beautiful Scotland and it’s lovely people!
You are fantastic, you are superb!
Mr. & Mrs. Meharg

Date of experience: April 2018
Elizabeth P, Owner at Aberdeenshire Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you very much for your lovely words. Hamish and I enjoyed our time with you too. Safe journey back to the U.S.
Regards Elizabeth