Review Highlights
A Perfect Day in Aberdeenshire

I knew that it would be difficult to see a lot of the sites in Aberdeenshire. I was travelling... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Discover622621
Baden, Canada
via mobile
Visit to Fraser Castle and more

I should have written this review a few months ago. But, time got away from me. I took this tour... read more

Reviewed 25 December 2018
Eloisa31
Costa Mesa, California
via mobile

All reviews fyvie castle stone circle glen garioch haddo house day tour skillful driver explore the countryside offered helpful suggestions wonderful tour amazing experience hamish fraser sorroundings elizabeth sites distillery itinerary
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We very much enjoyed our tour with Elizabeth. We went to see Slain’s Castle, Fyvie Castle, Pitmedden Gardens and the stone circle East Aquhorthies, all interesting things we otherwise would not have seen. Would go again!

Date of experience: June 2018
Elizabeth P, Manager at Aberdeenshire Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Josefine, thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed your day.Congratulations on your graduation.
Regards Elizabeth, Aberdeenshire Tours

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We very much enjoyed the tour Elizabeth took us on, which included Glen Garioch Distillery, Fyvie Castle, Pitmedden Castle and some intriguing stone circles. Elizabeth's tour was well-paced and was one of the highlights of our trip to Scotland

Date of experience: June 2018
Elizabeth P, Manager at Aberdeenshire Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Good afternoon Graeme.

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your day with Aberdeenshire Tours. I hope you're fully recovered now. Best wishes to Brenda.

Regards Elizabeth
Aberdeenshire Tours

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Elizabeth took us to see a stone circle out in the countryside, Fyvie Castle, Glen Garioch distillery, and Pitmedden Garden. We made some stops along the way to see cows, sheep and to have lunch. Had a great time...wouldn't change a thing. Elizabeth is very pleasant and informative...highly recommend taking a tour with her. Thank you for a wonderful day!!
Beth and Tom Wilmington, NC

Date of experience: May 2018
Elizabeth P, Owner at Aberdeenshire Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you Beth and Tom. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your day. It was lovely to meet you both. I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday and that you actually catch something with your newly tied flies.
Regards
Elizabeth

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Personalized for what we wanted - castles and countryside. Great guide, very knowledgeable lots of information about the area and castles. Fun to talk with, sharing stories. Tell her what your interested in and she will give you a memorable time. Part as friends. I definitely recommend her.

Date of experience: May 2018
Elizabeth P, Manager at Aberdeenshire Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. I'm glad I was able to meet your expectations and give you a great day out. I think we all enjoyed ourselves.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

My mother and I hired Elizabeth for a bespoke day trip and it was the highlight of our vacation. I recommend everyone touring the Aberdeen area hire her. She’s friendly and knowledgeable and game to put together a specialized tour for her clients.

Date of experience: May 2018

Thank you Kendall. It was lovely to spend time with you both and I'm glad your mother wanted Hamish to come along too. He was pleased to help her not miss her dogs quite so much. He's proving to be quite a hit with guests. A bit of 'puppy love' goes a long way! I am pleased that I could put together a package exactly right for you and what a packed day it was!