Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Aberdeen : Grampian Escapes and Tours

Big shout out to Alex from Grampian Escapes and Tours for my tour of Aberdeenshire today. A... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2023
Sharon M
Excellent Guide!

Jacqueline (guide) provided a superb service and day out! The tour went on even though only 2... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2023
Su L

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews small group private tour day tour scotland tour the north east coast great tour glen garioch loch ness stone circle jacqueline inverness grampians highlights braemar butteries balmoral whiskey
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2019 via mobile

Somehow I was the only person to book Taste of Scotland on this date and the tour went on! Jacqueline has an international personal background combined with a love of local history that is contagious . Special personal touches and flexibility for my interests was much appreciated and it was the highlight of my trip. I would not hesitate to go again on one of Grampian Escapes & Tours!
Kelly

Date of experience: June 2019
GrampianEscapes, Owner at Grampian Escapes & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2019

Thank you for you kind review Kelly. It was a pleasure to show you around and spend the day with you.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I took two tours with Jacqueline of Grampian Escapes and Tours on 2 consecutive days. In fact I enjoyed the first day so much that I signed up for the tour on the next day. I saw 4 castles in total and they were all completely different and I feel excited to come back to Aberdeen in the future and see more. Jacqueline knows the area really well and the history and is friendly and so well organised. The taste of Scotland tour also included various local nibbles which was really nice. Thank you for a lovely two days.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank samanthamorshed
GrampianEscapes, Owner at Grampian Escapes & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you Samantha for your review. I am happy that you enjoyed the castles on our tours and I look forward to showing more the next time you are in Scotland. It was a pleasure and I'll be sure to line up a few more for your next visit.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We had a private tour where we visited Fyvie Castle and Glengarioch whisky distillery. Our tour guide came for us punctually at our hotel and she was very nice and we had a wonderful time. Thank you, Jacqueline!

Date of experience: August 2018
GrampianEscapes, Owner at Grampian Escapes & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

It was a pleasure spending the day with you and your family. I'm glad that you enjoyed your tour and hope that some of your whisky made it home to Malta? Thank you for choosing us for your tour!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

A great tour to see the highlights of the Aberdeenshire countryside. Spectacular coastal views and stunningly beautiful countryside. The lunch stop was at a farm where the all food was sourced locally. The host was so friendly and knowledgable about Abeedeen countryside. Thoroughly recommend this tour when visiting Aberdeen.

1  Thank U4827ZHbeths
GrampianEscapes, Owner at Grampian Escapes & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you Beth, we are glad that you enjoyed your trip with us and for your review. It was a pleasure showing you our corner of Scotland.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Best one can go for. Very friendly good company Nice stops for lunchI enjoyed my tour would do it again

Date of experience: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
GrampianEscapes, Owner at Grampian Escapes & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you for your kind comments. I'm glad that you enjoyed the Cullen Skink, this is definitely one of my favourites as well. There will be plenty to try next time you are in Aberdeen.