Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
balmoral tour

Fabulous tour. Jamie was great. Grounds are glorious. Day was full of great adventures. Highly... read more

Reviewed yesterday
susan c
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
A great day exploring the area round Aberdeen

Another great day out with Jacqueline (my third). Although based round her small group itinerary... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Marilyn K
Bath, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews small group private tour day tour scotland tour the north east coast great tour glen garioch loch ness stone circle jacqueline inverness grampians highlights braemar butteries balmoral whiskey
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2022

Having had a great tour round the NE coast with Jacqueline last year I booked her Inverness and Highlands trip in July and had an other wonderful day. Although this is a "full-on" tour visiting Cawdor Castle, Clava Cairns, Culloden Battle site, not to mention Inverness and Loch Ness, I never felt rushed. Jacqueline is an excellent guide, friendly and knowledgeable. It's clear she puts a lot of thought and effort into planning her tours. I would highly recommend her trips.

Date of experience: July 2022
Grampian Escape... a, Owner at Grampian Escapes & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2022

It was lovely to see you again and I am glad you joined me for another tour. I hope the rest of your time in Scotland was as you hoped and thank you for booking your tour and you kind review.

Reviewed 7 May 2022

We were on a tight schedule and wanted to see as much as possible around Aberdeen. We booked a day tour with Grampian a month before, without knowing much about it. We were so lucky to have Jacqueline as guide. She knew many details about all the places, history or present. She was so kind to alter the tour to include something we wanted to see.
It was a perfect start to our Scotland vacation. Thank you.

1  Thank Adventurer478446
Grampian Escape... a, Owner at Grampian Escapes & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2022

Thank you for your positive feedback and review. I'm glad that you had a good visit and hope you will visit again and spend more time in Aberdeenshire!

Reviewed 3 May 2022

The castles, whiskey, and foods of Scotland tour with Grampian Escapes was certainly one of the highlights of our trip to Scotland! Aberdeenshire is gorgeous, and it was such a delightful day to explore the area with our knowledgeable and friendly guide, Jacqueline!

Date of experience: April 2022

Thank you for your kind words, and I'm delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Aberdeenshire.

Reviewed 28 April 2022

My daughter and I had a wonderful time exploring the North East Coast and particularly enjoyed the great conversation with Jacqueline! She is an excellent host and extremely accommodating. We couldn’t have asked for a better guide!

Date of experience: April 2022

Thank you! One of the perks of being a tour guide is meeting great people. I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit and hope to see in you in Aberdeenshire again?

Reviewed 20 April 2022

This tour was a definitive highlight of my stay in Aberdeen! Jacqueline was so knowledgeable and friendly and helped me get a more 'real' taste of Aberdeenshire. The small group was intimate and a nice change from the large day tour groups I've joined before. Plus she gave great tips for other things to do and see for the rest of my stay and pointed me in the right direction for a truly local dinner experience you wouldn't find yourself. I'd definitely consider her other tours when I eventually make my way back to Aberdeen!

Date of experience: April 2022
Grampian Escape... a, Owner at Grampian Escapes & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2022

Thank you for your review and I'm delighted you enjoyed your tour. Hope to see you next time!